Clark Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clark Associates

2.7

Invoice Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lititz, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Associates (Lititz, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

3 interviews, first was over the phone and second two were at the lancaster location. Fairly easy questions but took 2 hours and had to do a aptitude test. The questions were kinda tedious because they all related to problem solving, coworker relationship, and work ethic. Overall the interviews weren't that difficult

Interview Questions

• Whats something a coworker has done to annoy you?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Clark Associates.

Interview

Was a joke. HR is very with it however the hiring managers are horrible with communication and do not want to work with you to schedule interviews. HR was great at asking good questions and also giving good details of the company. The hiring manager would not give much information and seemed very unprofessional, rude and grumpy. I actually declined the offer as I would rather be with a happier bunch and have more pto than is offered here

Interview Questions

Clark Associates Response

Oct 1, 2019 – Director of Employee Development

After reading this review, we are wondering if this person interviewed with a different company. We do not have an HR department conducting interviews, and the words used to describe hiring manager do not line up with the people we have hiring for our Accounting department.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Associates (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Brief phone interview, then white board test with Jamie, then interview with managers Jamie and Chris. The business has embraced DISC profiling for their whole organization, so expect that they are trying to guess your profile during the interview. They will attempt to irritate you to judge your response.

You should read up on DISC profiling if you intend to apply here. The hiring managers don't really want you to because it reduces the efficacy of the profile, but that really isn't your problem. If you have any hopes to be a manager, note that they will never make you a manager if you do not have a "High D" DISC profile. Jamie will admit to this if you ask him right.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming questions write a self terminating recursive function.   1 Answer

Buyer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clark Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was brief, it was more like a conversation than a formal interview. Interviewees were very friendly and casual. The whole process of applying only last about two weeks, employees from Clark reacted really fast throughout the application process.

Interview Questions

• what is the least favorite part of your last job   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Associates (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

Fairly straightforward. 30 minute phone screener followed by an in-person interview. In-person interview was conducted by the VP of Procurement and a Director. One of the easier interviews I've come across.
    From what I heard about the company, I would avoid at all costs. Very political and toxic environment where senior leaders use their positions of authority to bully junior staff. STAY AWAY!

Interview Questions

• Why Clark Associates? Why a Buyer? Strengths vs Weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clark Associates in January 2019.

Interview

They asked me when I could have a phone interview. I gave them some times that worked for me, and then I never heard back from them. I even emailed HR an additional time to see if everything was okay and asked whether they could confirm whether or not the dates I provided would work for them. Again, no response. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise though based on the reviews this company gets on other job websites.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Application

Interview

The whole process took about two weeks. The phone interview was pleasant and the first in person interview was also pleasant. Took the DISC test which only took about 20 minutes then met with who I would assume is the manager. I have never in my life felt so uncomfortable in an interview. He was very short with his questions and answers, was yawning, and was asking inappropriate questions that had nothing to do with this particular position. Heads up to anyone applying, do not pick three different positions on the application unless you actually want to be in any of them. It ends up being a surprise to know what you’re interviewing for and you no longer have a choice.

Interview Questions

• Do a google search for common interview questions and you’ll have the whole interview   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clark Associates (Lancaster, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online and then had a generic phone interview with one of the staff. Then was brought in for in person interview. Was told I’d hear by the end of the week, but then heard nothing.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clark Associates (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a follow up interview a couple of weeks later at their office in Lancaster.

The in person interview was basically a dissection of your resume.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class? (And least favorite as well)   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Met with 2 people separately. In between interviewing with each of them I took a personality test. I was told that I would only meet with one person, so I was a little overwhelmed when I met with two separately and took the personality test.