Clarkston Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clarkston Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my career services website, was contacted the next day to set up the first interview. I then talked with a higher level consultant. I was asked to fly out for an interview with 4 different employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked me different scenario questions during my second interview. The third interview consisted of many team work and experience based questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a very cordial and friendly environment. The questions were directed towards gaining a better understanding of my previous work experience. There was an white-boarding session done as part of the interview process. Overall had it was very good interview process. Was also provided adequate time at the end to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

One phone interview followed by a second round in the office with two consultants.The beginning was talking to a recruiter that reached out to my major on campus. She and I had a phone call set up initially which went well then was invited into the office as a follow up.

Interview Questions

• All very typical behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I found Clarkston Consulting through my engineer fair. The people at the Clarkson table were super nice and easy to talk to, very knowledgable in their fields. I applied that day, some time in September and I received an email from the recruiter months later in January and we scheduled a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work in a group setting and talk about some challenges.   1 Answer
    • She asked about my previous internship and what I took away from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I fell in love with the company through the interview process, so there was not much negotiation required as I was super excited about the offer and decided not to proceed with any of my other interviews at the time. My second interview was with the President of the company. Not only was he great and super knowledgable and insightful, but I felt like that was such a unique opportunity that the President of this company would take the time out of his day to meet with a prospective intern.

SAP BPC Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting.

Interview

The interview process including one technical screen, one on one interviews in person, and white - boarding session.The offers was made quickly. Very personal touch during the recruiting and on boarding process.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I met with a few consultants at the career fair and applied online, then didn't hear anything for a few months. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and was quickly followed up with final round in person. The final round was very relaxed the first interview was more technical and the second was very personal and was a more "get to know you" style

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I spoke to Clarkston at the Biotechnology career fair at my college. A week later, I received a call for an on campus interview. I thought the interview went pretty well, but the person interviewing me was very intimidating and my phone went off during the interview which is a huge red flag so I was nervous I wouldn't get a call back but I did. I visited onsite two weeks later, and I spoke to my recruiter, a current associate, and a partner. I also had to prepare and present a 15 minute presentation. Overall, everyone was very friendly and organized. I am waiting to hear back for a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Clarkston? Why consulting? What has prepared you for a career in consulting? What do you think the greatest skills are for a consultant to have?   Answer Question

SAP Senior Functional Analyst/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Mine was an Employee referral. One technical screen on the phone. If you get through that, an invitation for travel to the company offices (either Raleigh or another location) follows. I had 3 in depth interviews back to back for about an hour each.

Assuming all interviewers provide good feedback offer follows .

Interview Questions

• A White board scenario giving a business scenario   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I went through 4 interviews with several folks of varying levels. The interviews were very relaxed and conversational. I believe they were looking not only at my skills and experience but how i would fit into the Clarkston culture and ability to deliver brilliant client service. They shared about their experiences and answered questions on culture, career development, growth opportunities and life at Clarkston. We talked about Clarkston's focus on specific industries thus their ability to provide not only application expertise but industry expertise and innovation.

Interview Questions

• Beyond specific questions on experience and past roles, they asked about the willingness to mentor showing a belief of supporting each other only makes the firm stronger in delivering to the client.   Answer Question
    • Also discussed was life as a consultant and travel requirements. It's good they set clear expectations of the lifestyle   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clarkston Consulting (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 phone interview with HR, and another phone interview with a similar level employee. Next, There was an in person interview day where you interviewed with 2 employees similar level to what you applied for and a meeting with the partner of your region.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation