KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Class C Solutions Group Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Class C Solutions Group

Class C Solutions Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group in Apr 2017

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter after I submitted my application. He then scheduled a phone screen with himself where we went over the job description, pay grade and some things about me also different aspects of the company, this was great in that he wanted to make sure this was a fit for me as well as a fit for them. After the phone screen we then set up a face to face interview, I then had an interview with team management.

Interview Questions
  • None were difficult
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davidson, NC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (Davidson, NC) in Oct 2015

Interview

It was long and very in-depth but the hiring manager and HR team member from class c did an awesome job at keeping me in the loop and up to date. It was a two month process but felt like two weeks. The process was also very professional and was impressed by everyone involved

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Rostov-na-Donu

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (Rostov-na-Donu)

Interview

interview is not like a typical job interview. they more so want to see if you will fit in with the culture instead of going in depth about previous job experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (Calgary, AB) in Mar 2015

Interview

It involved a telephone screening interview then an assessment online and finally a face to face interview. I initially applied for the job through a job agency. The company makes billions of dollars but cannot afford to provide their out side sales reps with a company car or cell phone. How ate people suppose to be motivated to sell

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (San Diego, CA) in Dec 2014

Interview

Very laid back. It was like meeting up with an old friend. They want to see if you can deal with rejection and persevere. You have to be able to push yourself and not be spoon fed.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you went through that you had to overcome?

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (Nashville, TN) in Oct 2013

Interview

Went through several interviews starting with a phone interview. Then an in person meeting. Then more phone calls as the manager did not live in the area. Also spoke to the regional vice president and the district manager as well.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2013

Interview

It was fair. I had to sell the proverbial pen. Nailed it. We basically went through typical google-type interview questions and then had a lovely chat for about a half hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Class C Solutions Group (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2011

Interview

Contacted local district sales manager, sent resume to human resources department, phone call interview with recruiter from corporate human resources department, got interview with local district sales manager, nailed interview, got job offer, accepted job offer, started work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed