Cover image for Clean Harbors

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Clean Harbors Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Clean Harbors

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clean Harbors

Interview

It was good Initial round - HR round First round - Leads and Manager interview round Second round - Director interview round Third round - Onshore team interview round Final round - HR round for final discussions

Interview Questions
  • Questions on Previous experience and skills
    1 Answer

Clean Harbors

Application

I interviewed at Clean Harbors

Interview

The atmosphere was professional and inviting and the staff impressive. They were thoughtful interview questions and we had quite enjoyable dialogue. Would recommend preparing for a standard interview that asks you to describe your skills, interest, and experience, while trying to connect with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clean Harbors

Application

I interviewed at Clean Harbors

Interview

The process was fine and smooth. The recruiter was fine and the process was quick from start to finish. I would recommend interviewing here. It was very easy to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clean Harbors (Great Falls, MT) in Dec 2022

Interview

guy called me and asked me questions and gave me overview of the job, called me back and offered me an hourly rate, discussed benefits and I accepted the job

Interview Questions
  • What is your driving background history?

Clean Harbors

Application

I interviewed at Clean Harbors

Interview

A lot of straight up questions about what you wanted to do and how long the work will last. Pretty easy and straightforward interview. The job itself its a nightmare, underpaid and they will steal hours from you. Be aware.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kimball, NE

Application

I interviewed at Clean Harbors (Kimball, NE)

Interview

Pretty chill, flew over to kimball nebraska, great process and everyone was extremely cordial. Site tour really helped put everything into perspective. Reimbursed for full trip in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us?

Clean Harbors

Application

I interviewed at Clean Harbors

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter who was friendly, she asked a lot of behavioral questions including relevant experiences. She spent a lot of time emphasized the safety issues within the company, which is the central part of the interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you observed employees neglecting to follow safety procedures?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clean Harbors (Boston, MA) in Aug 2022

Interview

Wasn’t a great interview process. Went through two interviews and they ghosted me after the second - no feedback, no call. Know someone else who interviewed and they said they felt like they were only a diversity interview and the ghosting happened to them, too. They seem extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clean Harbors (New York, NY) in Aug 2022

Interview

Excellent ok fair nice over all it making me to do this to look Glass door is making me do this to get a salary "on a company that I am interviewing with which I think is unnecessary...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clean Harbors

Application

I interviewed at Clean Harbors

Interview

Three rounds... Primary interview, technical and HR round.. About last company process.. Expectation and the timings is something you have to manage because my interview was at night 11:30 n lasted for 30 to 45 mints.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Technical question 2. About you previous process and experience 3. Why and what is my expectations from clean Harbour. 4. Why should they hire you. 5. Do check the bg of the company.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews

Clean Harbors Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Clean Harbors as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.32 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Facilities Engineer and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and CleanPack Chemist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Clean Harbors takes an average of 19 days when considering 139 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas CleanPack Chemist roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Clean Harbors according to 139 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.28%