Clear Channel Outdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with the hiring leader and the SVP. It was formal an informative. We met in the Times Square conference room, which was a conducive environment for the interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that I was asked focused on a recent project where I had to roll out consultative selling training.   1 Answer

Chartist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Oakland, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

In person interview for an hour and a half with two different hiring managers following a phone prescreening. Fairly standard questions that increased in difficulty with the second hiring manager. I was asked about my prior sales experience, as well as my unbderstanding of what the job entailed; Furthermore, I was asked about my previous roles/qualifications and how those could be applied to this position. It is a very technical and analytical position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict at work with a coworker and explain how you handled this.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Skill assessment test were given in stages. Assignment were time consuming, However deliverable were very clear and gave a clear preview of what would be expected from you once hired.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter in another state who found my resume through iheartmedia. Initial screening/phone interview lasted 15 minutes. A few days later sent two emails asking for an update and no reply. Sent a third email and the recruiter finally responds and states they want someone with more media experience. Sent a final email back thanking her and asking if it was an entry level position. No response.

Interview Questions

• Can you go to New York for training?

Describe your daily duties?

Why are you interested in this position?
      Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with the branch president first who I had worked for the lady 10yrs. He pretty much told me in so many words and body gestures that I had no chance on getting the job that I had trained for over the last 10 years. I then interviewed with the corporate operations executive, this actually was professional done and comfortable.
    In the end they hired a sales guy that had absolutely no operations experience.

Interview Questions

• Why should you get this job?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (Allentown, PA).

Interview

I met with two different property managers who asked questions designed to get a feel for who I am and what I can do. In addition to skill set they are looking for people with values who will add to their culture. They wanted to be sure I was willing to travel, and meld well with colleagues in a team environment. They did indicate that while the job and company were fun, growth was stagnant and so as a result raises had not been given for several years.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

average in length one on one with each level of manager and then drug test and acceptance offer took a few weeks to get a call back and had to come in for a second interview then I knew I had he job.
    dress appropriately and you should have no problem show respect to the interviewer

Interview Questions

• standard questions I assume for managers to ask new employees whay do you want to work here
      what do you bring to the table
      why should we hire you
      past experiences in this and any other field
      tell us about your biggest accomplishments and your biggest fails
      hobbies and interest?
      Answer Question

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor.

Interview

Pretty laid back, asked the typical questions, the whole thing took like 2 weeks, I got the job offer the day after the interview, training was pretty boring, and they just threw a lot of information at you

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied via the iHeart Radio website, got called for a phone interview that lasted close to twenty minutes. Received a follow up call about a week later asking to go to their office for a face to face interview. Met with the VP of Sales and spoke for about ten minutes and then met with about four or five account executives for about 10-15 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in sales and how did my past work experience reflect qualities that could be applied to this job.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clear Channel Outdoor in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume which included about a year of graphic design and was able to set up a phone interview. The Phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The recruiter was very nice. We went over my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress in a fast paced work environment?   Answer Question