Clearbrook Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearbrook Agency Interview Questions

2.4

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency (Arlington Heights, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very drawn out process. I applied online with a cover letter and resume, then had a phone interview/screening where the hiring manager tried to sell me on a position that was open in a day program. I didn't feel like it was an exact fit, but went in for an interview anyway. In-person interview was very corporate and felt like I was applying at a temp agency. Then I was sent to a site to interview again. Lots of running around and very little pay offered for a job I don't see advancement in, so I said no.

Interview Questions

• Very few questions asked. More time spent going over the demands/rewards of the job than anything else.   Answer Question

Very low pay for a job with no advancement that was irrelevant to my skillset/long-term goals. Made this known multiple times and was repeatedly ignored.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency.

Interview

responded to an add on craigslist. Got a call a few days later for an interview. Came in a week later for an interview. They had me watch a video first, then fill out a lot of paperwork. Afterwards I talked to some one with a couple questions

Interview Questions

• all questions were straight forward and not hard.
      What could your last job have done to have kept you?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked prior to interview which job I wanted and what they all paid.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency (Arlington Heights, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Took a bit of waiting after filling out preliminary paperwork, then had to watch a video about the agency and take a short, very easy, common sense test, but was hired very quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, just offered a spot and accepted.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. I had one phone call and very brief interview about my experience and what I am looking for before they set me up for an in person interview. The in person interview was followed by a video and a reading comprehension test. The reading test was straightforward and simple. I am not exactly sure what reading level it was testing for, but my guess would be at the 8th grade level. Experience working with people with developmental disabilities is definitely a big plus.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard interview questions. One question I remember specific to the job was "If one of your clients was showing aggressive behavior how would you handle it?"   1 Answer

Service Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency (Arlington Heights, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Depending on the interviewer, the interview process is pretty laid back. Typically the interview will be conducted by a coordinator (your supervisor), someone from HR, and/or the director of the department. The requirements entail that you have at least one year working directly with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities as delineated by DHS.

Interview Questions

• -How do you handle work conflicts
      -How do you prioritize work
      Answer Question

Service Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency (Arlington Heights, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I was very prepared and enthusiastic about my interview. She kept looking at her watch and she rushed me through my interview so I wasn't surprised that I didn't get the job. What happened next was worse, I was told that they felt like I would miss working in direct contact with the clients. I called the human resources and she told me, yeah I see what she means, why don't you apply for a Q position, I was furious. The old bait and switch.

Accounting Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency in February 2014.

Interview

Very friendly interview over the phone. Then I was brought in for a one on one, two days in a row. I felt very comfortable with the one on one.

Interview Questions

• The question was "Why did I leave my other job"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt very comfortable about the job, I felt the job was written for me.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week for an interview. Everything was pretty easy once I was matched with a client. Some paid training was involved, about 1 week.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearbrook Agency in May 2009.

Interview

I emailed the Clearbrook agency coordinator my resume and got a response the next day. I was called for a interview. The first day, you filled out an application and provide references, take a basic skills test. I was called in the next few days to come in for training and got the job! if you love working with children, this is part time job opportunity for you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a rough time with a child and he or she was not responding to you?   Answer Question