Clinical Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clinical Professionals

Graduate Academy Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clinical Professionals.

Interview

I got a telephone message from someone called 'Lorry' no last name given ( very unprofessional) telling me about their fully funded 'academy' which I thought sounded too good to be true but I was curios, so I rang back. Man answered phone, but did not tell me his name (very unprofessional again). I told him I was returning 'Lorry's' call, he told me she wasn't at her desk and to ring back in about half an hour (he should have taken my name, left a note for 'Lorry' and got her to ring me back! Basic customer service fails these people!)I told him I just wanted to find out more about this suspicious company, he told me it wasn't his department! I rang 'Lorry' back who was just plain rude and sounded like I was an inconvenience to her. She seemed like she would rather be on a tea break than do her job. I could hear people laughing loudly in the background during my call, which further adds to their unprofessional manner of this company. Lorry gave only monosyllabic answers to my questions. I asked her:

"I see that you offer accommodation for graduates who are attending your academy, could you please give me more information on the type of accommodation and how close it is located to the academy?"

Her answer: " 'otel in city centre. " followed by a long awkward pause from me in amazement at this persons contempt for her job. Despite this, I asked her what exactly is taught at the academy?

Her answer: "Can't tell ya"

Honestly, it was like talking to a stroppy three year old with this woman who must have been in her late twenties. I had heard enough and my advice to anyone who gets a call from Lorry or anyone from this company is to avoid them like the plague as they seem like a total scam.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinical Professionals (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview that took place in April with an in-house recruiter. The call went quite well and they invited me for a Skype Interview for the second step to meet the team leader.

The Skype Call lasted 15-20 mins and we talked about the position itself and also about my background. It also went well and I got invited to meet the team leader and the divisional director.

However, for the third step both of them needed to fly to Munich and they were not sure about the timeline. I was told that it would take max. 3 weeks for them to come to Munich to meet applicants. It was already mid June when they finally made the decision to come to Munich and I was informed only once between April and mid June.

The day before my last interview, I received a phone call at 9pm saying that the flight was cancelled. The next day I received another mail saying that the last interview would take place a month later due to vacations of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• What tasks were you responsible for in your previous company?   Answer Question

Clinical Professionals Response

Jun 29, 2017

It is true that the interview process was long but this was for a good reason. We were actually looking for experienced recruiters for our new office but we were so impressed with an applicant’s... More

Resourcer Interview

Interview

Applied via email. Had an initial phone interview. I was given loads of information prior to this interview. The interview went well and my interviewer invited in for a face to face interview with one of the heads of the company. She gave me a date and time. Then a few weeks went by and I had not heard anything about it. So I called and she confirmed the interview was still on. So I bought my train ticket and went down for this interview. When I got there they were expected a phone interview and not a face to face interview like I had been told. The person I met with was not very enthusiastic about the company and gave me a really negative feeling. Following this interview I heard nothing back.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clinical Professionals (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had to travel to the Reading office for an interview at my own expense, even thought the job was in London. The MD (now CEO) started bad-mouthing the person who was previously in the role that I applied for... I thought it was a bit unprofessional at the time, but I chose to ignore it because I wanted the job. It should have been a massive warning sign of things to come!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Interview

I met with the Director and MD to talk through the Intern process and what I was looking to achieve and what the business could do for me. They detailed the expenses I would recieve and projects I woud work on. I was talked through the business and its history and how far it had come since 2006.

Interview Questions

• What I wanted to get from my Internship and how I would want to be developed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable as I was an Intern and the package is standard.

Resourcer Interview

Interview

Really great, I was sent a pack out before hand and the website is superb and gave me lots of links to look at and information to find. Everyone met was really lovely. Very open and very professional. This is a really good business.

Interview Questions

• How I felt when I failed at soomething and how I cam back from that   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clinical Professionals (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Competency Based - Really good process, lots of info sent before hand.

Negotiation