Clinical Professionals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical Professionals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clinical Professionals

Resourcer Interview

Interview

Applied via email. Had an initial phone interview. I was given loads of information prior to this interview. The interview went well and my interviewer invited in for a face to face interview with one of the heads of the company. She gave me a date and time. Then a few weeks went by and I had not heard anything about it. So I called and she confirmed the interview was still on. So I bought my train ticket and went down for this interview. When I got there they were expected a phone interview and not a face to face interview like I had been told. The person I met with was not very enthusiastic about the company and gave me a really negative feeling. Following this interview I heard nothing back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Interview

I met with the Director and MD to talk through the Intern process and what I was looking to achieve and what the business could do for me. They detailed the expenses I would recieve and projects I woud work on. I was talked through the business and its history and how far it had come since 2006.

Interview Questions

• What I wanted to get from my Internship and how I would want to be developed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not applicable as I was an Intern and the package is standard.

Resourcer Interview

Interview

Really great, I was sent a pack out before hand and the website is superb and gave me lots of links to look at and information to find. Everyone met was really lovely. Very open and very professional. This is a really good business.

Interview Questions

• How I felt when I failed at soomething and how I cam back from that   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clinical Professionals (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Competency Based - Really good process, lots of info sent before hand.

Negotiation