CloudMoyo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CloudMoyo Interview Questions

Interviews at CloudMoyo

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CloudMoyo.

Interview

It was very elaborate with meeting many int he company including the CEO. Offer letter was discussed as well, and all was going well. Last was one of the interviews from the client, and that person felt that I may not be the right fit. Wish Cloud Moyo does the interview loop with the client first after a basic screening, and then make the candidate go though all the rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience and how it applied to the current role.   Answer Question

IT Consultant/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CloudMoyo (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews within a few weeks of when I applied. They did a great job of describing the role with their client (Microsoft). It sounded like an interesting position, but in the end after a long wait for the client to review the submitted candidates, the position went away, which makes me wonder if they lost the project with the client, especially since I started to see similar postings from other vendors. If the position had remained open, the next step would have been an interview with the manager at the client's office.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with off-shore teams? How do you deal with difficult people (nice people, but who like to argue and challenge your opinions)?   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CloudMoyo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was bit difficult, First round was telephonic interview, then an Online test, later face to face technical interview then HR. I was detailed answers mostly related to real world examples.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on scenarios mostly. OOPS concepts again based on scenarios or with real world examples.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CloudMoyo (Pune (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

They will conduct first aptitude test which contain all section english , quantitative,reasoning all questions are easy any one can easily crack aptitude after that they will take programming test of shortlisted candidate they will give you 3 programs out of which you have to write 2 programs and it is pen-paper test which is also simple you can use any programming language to write program after that once shortlisted student will go to technical interview and last HR interview

Interview Questions

• In technical interview they are asking project then basic programs like swapping ,prime number,pallindrome,some SQL query   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

Aptitude, programming round,Personal Interview.
    The first round was aptitude round. Time limit was one hour and it was totally based on Quantitative, logical reasoning,
    The second round was programming. Searching and sorting was asked and oops concept program.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude :- Cdac based aptitude questions
      Program:- Basic sorting and searching programs.   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CloudMoyo.

Interview

3 rounds of Technical interviews followed by HR round. First one was basic questionnaire. Second interview was taken by technical architect. Third was manager interview. Interviews were average in difficulty level.

SBA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CloudMoyo.

Interview

Fast and sharp. The information and interview was very role oriented. It was precisely and objectively framed for business analyst. Domain knowledge could be an add on but wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CloudMoyo.

Interview

I went through a couple of telephonic rounds after which i was called for face to face round in their Pune office. After interviewing face to face, they decided that I did not have ample experience in their domain, something I would have expected to be identified right in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions including a use case on product development. Mostly the current role and the reason for looking for a change..   Answer Question

Applications Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CloudMoyo (Pune (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was flawless. I received a call from the company and scheduled a face-to-face discussion in a couple days. There were three rounds - an English comprehension round, a technical discussion with the Project Manager, and a managerial interview with the VP. I wad able to clear all the rounds. The interviewers are thorough professionals, and have in-depth knowledge and expertise in their domains. Didn't hear back from the recruiters on the offer for over two weeks now, however It was a great experience having been interviewed by CloudMoyo.

Senior BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CloudMoyo (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was really a good interview, HR was also very helpful.
    The questions was quite good and based on real time scenarios.

There was a first where interviewer starts from basic to advanced questions. it was quite long interview.

In the second/manager round was also technical, and all the question in the second round was very tricky and based on real time scenarios.