Cloudsquare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cloudsquare

2.4

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cloudsquare (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very easy and convenient. I had the great pleasure of talking with the Director of Delivery. He took his time to find out who I am as a person and what I'm interested in. Individual approach to the interview inspired me with great confidence. I was appointed by Salefors Admin and I am very happy to work there.

Web Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cloudsquare (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview to discuss why I wanted this position, my previous experience, my skills that qualify me for the position, etc. The rest of the call was generally just getting to know me and learning a bit more about the company to see if it would be a good fit.

Systems Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudsquare (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process has been quick, clearly structured and smooth. It consisted of an initial email contact, followed by phone conversation, and finally an in-person, on-site interview w/ 2 people. I have received a reply back within a week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe previous solutions I have architected, software systems used, scope of the project, roadblocks and how I dealt with them, how I dealt w/ difficult clients / scope creep / budget creep.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudsquare (Woodland Hills, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Quick phone screening, 2 days later I got a phone interview. They brought me in for a technical onsite interview and a chance to meet the team. Everyone was nice. Not intimidating.

Salesforce Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudsquare (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and they responded very quickly. The HR person was quick to set up an initial phone appointment. The next interview (phone) was scheduled with the Director of Sales to learn more about the sales process and how the interaction between sales and delivery was handled. The next interview (phone) was scheduled with Director of Delivery to understand how projects were delivered, methodology and apps used to be successful.

The final interview was with the Director of Sales and Head of HR via webcam. This was to get to know each other better and got a tour of the office and met a couple of employees, which is nice to ensure culture fit.

I enjoyed the transparency in the calls, as they wanted to not only get to me and my skill set, but also about their mission, culture and the operational process. This made my decision easier and allowed me to feel more comfortable with my decision.

They have delivered on all topics discussed.

Interview Questions

• Asked a few logical problem-solving questions related to salesforce and business processes.   Answer Question