Cnpc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cnpc Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.1

Control Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cnpc.

Interview

1. Question about your self.
    2. Question about your university.
    3. Question about your major.
    4. Question about your future goals.
    5. The most difficult part - the English test. It takes about 2 hour. It is a test like the FOEFL test. After the listening and reading, there will be a oral test.

Composite Material Proccesing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cnpc (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was an Open house event of CNPC. It took Total 5 to 6 hour entire process.I cleared First stage interview and also face Final interview. Overall experience was good.

Legal Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cnpc (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Initially i filled out a format and then received a telephone call requesting details. I was invited to have individual interview. Later they called for a panel interview. Once concluded i received an offer one week later.

Interview Questions

• Experience, about my english and salary expectations.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cnpc (Columbus, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Skype Interview with typical interview questions. They hired an outside firm to conduct interview. The experience was easy as they were simply looking to see how interested I was in working in China.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cnpc in January 2014.

Interview

If you had a degree in Engineering, a passport, the ability to obtain a Chinese working visa, and the patience to deal with a tedious, unorganized interview process, you were hired.

Back-and-forth emailing between the hiring company. One Skype interview where you could basically say anything you wanted because the interviewer spoke novice English.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South China, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cnpc (South China, ME) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview inlcudes written test and face to face interview. The test involves your basic knowledge about the position and the face to face interview mainly tests your communication abilities.

Interview Questions

• why do you apply for this position   1 Answer

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cnpc.

Interview

It is a technical interview about my background and knowledge. I applied through the university and got the interview at my university after 2 weeks. One HR from CNPC interviewed me and asked me around 5 questions which took about 40 mins. After the interview, I got the job in about a month.

Interview Questions

• How do you consider sequence stratigraphy as a revolution in oil and gas industry?   Answer Question

Researcher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daqing, Heilongjiang (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cnpc (Daqing, Heilongjiang (China)) in May 2013.

Interview

One round. Very quick excluding the first five-minute chitchat. After that, you are required to a personal presentation. Basically they just go over your resume and ask about your undergrad research experience in detail. Ask your opinion on certain issue

Seismic Processing QC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cnpc (Multān (Pakistan)) in April 2013.

Interview

I submit my CV with the help of my friend.They reviewed my cv and called for interview. The interview was conducted through telephone. I paased the interview . The same day i got congratulations and my visa process started.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cnpc (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2013.

Interview

applied online; got an email after 3 working days; on-site interview; easy to find the location at the center of BJ; 1 on 1 HR interview; not so competitive position, not much students have heard of it; asked about current courses on Chinese politics, energy policy, middle east affairs, etc.; friendly HR;

Interview Questions

• some CV questions; previous courses; current energy policy   Answer Question