Coastal Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coastal Federal Credit Union

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coastal Federal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coastal Federal Credit Union.

Interview

You talked to the two managers there and had to do a webcam interview so they know how you look to members. They showed me around the office and let me watch one of the employees work.

Interview Questions

• I always have trouble when managers ask what my greatest weakness is.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coastal Federal Credit Union (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

It was sufficient for the position. I was referred from someone in the industry and they knew my reputation and I was interviewing them as much as they were interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• How would I grow a territory   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coastal Federal Credit Union (Raleigh, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with executive manager, then with staff. They both had a common list of questions the used. Not much discussion occurred during the interview process, just answering questions. Decision was made based on the two interviews. Not sure if the manager and staff had equal say on the decision. After you pass through the two interviews, HR became involved doing background checks and determining salary, HR would then make an offer.

Financial Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coastal Federal Credit Union in June 2011.

Interview

Emailed HR Rep including resume and cover letter, she was quite impressed advised me to come in for an interview felt i would be great fit. She had spoken to night shift manager and they both couldn't wait for interview. When I came in for interview, the night manager had had an emergency and wouldn't be available. I felt like they could have rescheduled, as job wasn't terribly far away from residence; however, they had me interview with day shift manager and He was really informal. He kept talking about how he didn't want to do the interview and how he was not prepared but said it would be okay, he guess, since he hired the night shift manager. I am thinking to mysellf, oh no! I continue on in the interview advising him (felt like i was coaching him!) how I was about the position, he repeatedly stumbled through the questions and after 10 min said okay after asking me a few questions. By the way, those few questions he kept saying he didn't want to do this. I am thinking to myself, he is going to sign whether or not I get the job and he is acting like this? I told him as I did the HR rep who advised me to say that I had a few days planned, business matters, that I must attend to before the classes even began for training. I did everything I thought to do, very polite, patient. Honestly, I wanted to just reschedule and felt like if I did I would have been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that I was not supposed to do this, what am I supposed to ask?   1 Answer
    • So, why do you think you would be a great fit for the company, given you have no experience in making loans, i mean can you handle a mortgage upwards of 400,000 dollars or a credit card of 10,000 or more?   1 Answer