Cobb County School District Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobb County School District

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Cobb County School District (United States)

Interview

The interview was warm and welcoming. I felt listened to and understood. I was able to express myself professionally and personally. I was urged to share my insight into educational norms and aspects of virtual learning. The interview was a collection of about 10 questions. One was, why did I become a teacher.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle discipline for a student who disrespects a teacher?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (United States)

Interview

I interviewed with the principal and assistant principal. They asked what I felt were standard interview questions. The interview only took 20-30 minutes and they were very nice. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about prior experience, classroom management, examples of lessons I have planned, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Marietta, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

First, you must complete an online profile. Jobs are listed on the CCSD website and can be applied for directly. Once the application is submitted you may or may not be called up for an interview. While interviewing, I met with administrative team (sometimes just the principal and in some cases the principal and assistant principal). There were no follow-up interviews just the one. However, references seemed to play a significant role.

Interview Questions
  • If someone was to walk into your classroom, describe what they would see.
  • How do you use data?
  • Describe how you work with your professional learning community (PLC also called CCC).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cobb, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Cobb, GA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Zero. They only sent me an email saying I didn't get the job. It's an insult to someone with experience. But thanks for the heads up (sarcasm not shown).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Marietta, GA) in Sep 2018

Interview

I applied online. One month later, I got an interview. I went to the interview, they said that they have 5 more people to interview, but will let me know at least 3 weeks later. They emailed me, hired someone else.

Interview Questions
  • How did you resolve an conflict with a coworker?

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (United States) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview is always held in person. Sometimes you will meet with the team lead of the grade you are interviewing for. It's always wise to research the school website before going in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2018

Interview

It took a few weeks. Filled out the application in beginning of June. A week later got a call from the principle to come in for an interview. It was a panel interview (Principle and two assisting principles). Simple qustions. A brief description about the job. Took no longer than 10 mins. Waiting to here back through an email or phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Marietta, GA) in Jan 2018

Interview

CCSD interviews are completed by the principals. The interview I had was a group interview held by the principal and assistant principals. It lasted about 45minutes and I received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Marietta, GA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied and received a call from principal. Went in for interview. They had many questions about my qualifications. Previous experience was important. They explained the requirements of the job and asked questions about my abilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb County School District (Kennesaw, GA) in Oct 2017

Interview

the online application was easy to submit. They didn't seem to be in any rush to fill the position and when it came time to interview they were willing to wait until i returned from vacation. The interview process was somewhat informal.

Interview Questions
  • what makes you qualified for this position
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews