Cobra Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cobra Group Interview Questions

2.0

UK IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cobra Group.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Hiring Manager was very pleasant and made me quite enthusiastic about working for the company. Second interview was a presentation, which again was really enjoyable and was offered the job on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company..! Wouldn't think it would be a difficult question, but the company had so many different websites with no clear indication which one's the correct one. They understood this criticism and didn't see it as a negative.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cobra Group.

Interview

Everybody gets an interview as it's a commission only job.

The most important factor is that you're willing to learn

They prefer people with little or no sales experience as the Sales Structure is very well organised

If you are succesful with the first interview (which 99% of people are)
    you get taken on the field so you can see how the company works

Door to Door Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cobra Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Simple, as they hire everyone that wants to work on commission only. You go Utah first on a day of observation, if you like what you see, they hire you that day and you start the next day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cobra Group in December 2008.

Interview

The initial interview, i met the company owner. He asked a few questions about previous work experience. He then said that this initial interview was not an interview, but I would by sent on an open day with a member of the sales team. We arranged a time for this open day. The open day involved me shadowing the team leader in the field.

Sales Parson Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cobra Group in March 2008.

Interview

Seen the opening to a local paper and applied