KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Coca-Cola Consolidated Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 174 of over 174 interviews

In Person7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Coca-Cola Consolidated

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated

Interview

I applied on indeed and it didn’t take long to get a reply and set up an interview. Maybe 4-5 days (I applied on a Friday so I assume it might be quicker during the week). My interview was with someone who said they normally didn’t do interviews. It felt kinda impromptu. Told me they receive hundreds of applications a day and were surprised that I got through. Looking at my résumé and based on the information they told me, I’m kinda of surprised too. I ended up getting an offer on the spot. Seems like they are excited and looking to hire more college students. Granted this was an entry level job. Not something I would want to do after graduating college

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your biggest strengths and weaknesses.
    Answer Question

Coca-Cola Consolidated

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated in Jul 2022

Interview

It was a straight-forward process, where I was simply told to talk about myself and give my insight as to what the job entailed. My questions were answered forwardly and I was satisfied with said answers. What ultimately threw me off was how I was offered to be hired on the spot. I ended up declining the offer in pursuit of a better one, but part of me can't help but think I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you describe yourself? Q: In your own words, what does a day in the life of a Merchandiser look like?

Coca-Cola Consolidated

Application

I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated

Interview

Very intense. Two interviewers in a cubicle. No cordiality whatsoever. Rude and short. Was not informed I would be interviewing with a group. I showed up to learn this information. I still am affected by this negative experience.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you think you are qualified for this position specifically?