Coca-Cola Consolidated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Consolidated Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Consolidated

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated.

Interview

It was very easy and straight to the point. It was an interview process that I had never experienced before, so it was very new to me. It wasn't difficult to figure out how to work the website and there were very precise instructions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a situation without your supervisor around?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in March 2020.

Interview

This is regarding the phone screen. The recruiter sent an email to schedule time to chat on 2 dates. When I saw the email, there were no availabilities on any of those days so I scheduled the earliest slot available. I even sent an email to the recruiter about my selection.

On the day of the scheduled phone screen, she called me and stated she won't move forward with me because I didn't select the dates she asked. This is another example of recruiters not respecting a candidate's time. Had these dates been so imperative, she would've - like all recruiters I know - called to inform the candidate to look out for an email from her to schedule the phone screen. Rather than simply responding to my email days ago, she waits until our scheduled time to let me know she won't move forward. She had no care in the world as to what I had to do on my end to prepare and clear my schedule for this call.

This is a large company so the recruiter on this req, may not be the recruiter you have to deal with.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2020.

Interview

There was a 40 minute wait in an non air conditioned lobby to go into an interview that paid below market rate. Their lab is very primitive and crude.

Interview Questions

• They asked about salary at the end of the interview   1 Answer

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated.

Interview

Phone screen and in person interviews were conducted for this role. Traveled onsite for panel interview. Asked very thorough questions regarding the role and my experience. Took plant tour and met with key direct reports. Met with upper management.

Account Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in November 2019.

Interview

1 way online interview. I was given a question then I had 20 seconds to think of a response, then I had four minutes to answer the question. There were 5 questions and the interview lasted around 15/20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What previous work experience makes you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated.

Interview

First had a phone interview where they basically screened you to check that you're competent and capable of doing the job. Then there was a panel of four people that interview me in person for the position.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated.

Interview

Numerous interviewers, still waiting to hear a response. It has not been a week but no follow up email from recruiter after sending email the very next day after interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated.

Interview

Very easy, personal questions. Make sure you’re in business professional attire when you go for an interview. I had one interview and was given a job offer directly after the interview.

AR SAP CONA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward in which the two individuals interviewing asked behavioral questions. I was being interviewed for two different roles while I was not aware of this in the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to deal with conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

Lots of situational and personal experience questions .They ask you Questions that allow you to be yourself. overall great experience with a learning curve if you interview them as well

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult experience with a customer?   2 Answers