Cohn & Wolfe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone call in which the hiring manager asked about myself and my skills. I then had a follow-up skype interview that was a little more in-depth.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself.
      - What has been you're favorite project that you've worked on in the past   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY).

Interview

Very pleasant process overall and typical of the few agency roles I've held. It's very apparent that upper management takes great care in screening possible future employees. The whole hiring process took longer than I had actually expected but I was pleased that it was because the agency hires team members on ultra secure accounts.

Interview Questions

• Questions about management style, handling challenging situations, as well as the typical why do you want to work here questions.   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. No difficult questions were asked, just talked about previous experience and how much I knew about Cohn and Wolfe. We talked for a while and I thought things went very well. I sent a follow-up thank you letter then still hadn't heard back after two weeks which is after they told me I would know. I sent another email asking if there was any additional information I could provide and to please let me know if I got the internship. However, no one responded to me either time and I found it to be incredibly unprofessional. I had high expectations for this company but was badly disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than any other undergraduate student?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiter, did on line video interview, did phone interview, in person interview, job offer

In person was the most detailed part of the process. The interviewers were the people whose team you'd be working on. Make sure to ask them a lot of questions of how their work style is

Interview Questions

• Where do you go for your news? What news outlets do you follow daily?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe in April 2016.

Interview

Straightforward interview process; was first reached out to for a phone interview and then had a Skype interview. Both were standard interviews with typical questions (nothing out of the ordinary)

Interview Questions

• What role do you play in a group of people when solving a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was nothing different from the usual. The asked "tell me about yourself" and give a summary of your experience, You find out what the position entails and then they let you decide if that works for you.

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was quickly contacted after submitting the application. I spoke with a recruiter for a phone interview and found the individual a bit young (?) and unprofessional. It was unnerving to think that a company would have someone under trained to be in charge of the hiring process.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Cohn & Wolfe was speedy, efficient and informative.

Started with a phone interview to give a little information about myself and learn about the position, which then lead to two rounds of in-person interviews (on separate days) within a week or two of the initial phoner taking place. Took a writing test at home and landed at Cohn & Wolfe soon after!

Everyone at the agency is very nice. The talent acquisition team was great every step of the way; they answered all my questions, addressed each concern and worked with me to get me here. It's clear that they're not just looking for people with the skill set needed to fill the job but also good people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are the best placements you've secured? What is your strong suit? Have you pitched national and regional media?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the recruiter and received an interview offer within two weeks. I had one interview that lasted about an hour, but it was a 2 on 1 interview. I heard within the next two weeks with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informal. Met with 5 or 6 people and talked about my experience. Some were not there to find a new employee but just to talk. Also, did a "review" of a press release, every other employee after me said that they just looked it up online and fixed it. I did not.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table?   1 Answer