Cohn & Wolfe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cohn & Wolfe

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick process, was contacted and hired within 4 days. Typical phone interview with HR first, then brought me in for 3 rounds of interviews with current employees. All very standard questions, nothing surprising. Followed by a writing test and was notified within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe.

Interview

I was approached via Linkedin and then set up a time for a phone screening which was a basic run down of my resume and interests. After that, I was asked to come in for an interview. I met with a few different senior account members. I was emailed shortly after leaving the interview by HR personnel with a writing test and was asked for references. I took the writing test (writing a press release) and was given an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this particular practice within PR?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe in March 2014.

Interview

The first round is a phone interview that is a mix of general interest questions and behavioral questions. The second round was an in-person interview at their office right on Madison Square Park with the members of the team that I would be working with. It was helpful to see the office in order to understand what the office environment was like--an open floor plan with glass-walled conference rooms. It felt very creative and energetic. After meeting with the team they checked references--the turnaround of the offer was about a week or so after my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern salaries are non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I emailed my resume to the recruiter and received an interview offer within two weeks. I had one interview that lasted about an hour, but it was a 2 on 1 interview. I heard within the next two weeks with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

I was still in school at the time so I had a Skype interview. This was set up relatively quickly with HR and the team after initial contact. Once speaking with the team, I heard back from HR within 2 days.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

First I had a Phone interview with HR who asked basic questions and then scheduled a time for me to meet at the office. I then went in office to have an in-person interview with two managers and they asked simple questions that any intern can answer. Be prepared to know about the company and ask them questions. It took probably 30 minutes in total. Talk about your experience and how you can help with their clients and their industries.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe.

Interview

I submitted my resume, a cover letter, and the required press release applicants were to write about themselves as if you had already been offered the position. I received a call to set up an interview. Because I wasn't in the area, I was able to schedule a phone interview. I had 3 people interview me. After, I received a call to set up a second interview. This one was also over the phone. This interview had 2 people on the phone. Within a day, they called my references. I received an offer that day they called my reference.

Interview Questions

• Why us? How do you stay organized? What sets you apart? What's your strength?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone call in which the hiring manager asked about myself and my skills. I then had a follow-up skype interview that was a little more in-depth.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself.
      - What has been you're favorite project that you've worked on in the past   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Informal yet in depth. The agency was very clear about the type of employees they look to hire and the culture they are trying to build. I met with a collection of account/region leads in LA and over the phone.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cohn & Wolfe (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process at Cohn & Wolfe was speedy, efficient and informative.

Started with a phone interview to give a little information about myself and learn about the position, which then lead to two rounds of in-person interviews (on separate days) within a week or two of the initial phoner taking place. Took a writing test at home and landed at Cohn & Wolfe soon after!

Everyone at the agency is very nice. The talent acquisition team was great every step of the way; they answered all my questions, addressed each concern and worked with me to get me here. It's clear that they're not just looking for people with the skill set needed to fill the job but also good people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are the best placements you've secured? What is your strong suit? Have you pitched national and regional media?   Answer Question