CohnReznick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Breakthrough Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hempstead, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Hempstead, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through university's career portal. Was invited for an on campus interview with the recruiter. Interview was fairly straight-forward, with questions about myself, why accounting and a few behavioral questions. The interviewer also was interested in knowing why I applied to their program.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

pre interview social and then on campus interview. pre interview social is too long and too boring. on campus interview is ok. I do not like the questions that they asked me.

Auditing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Long Branch, NJ).

Interview

Mostly consisted of behavioral and soft skill questions, nothing too intimidating. The environment was comfortable and the employees were supportive/nice. Before the 1:1 interviews, we were all grouped together in a room to network with both others interviewing for the internships and the employees themselves.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem outside school that required critical thinking to solve?   Answer Question

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Applied online, and got a phone call interview invite the next day. Will be interview in two days, so was wondering what kind of questions they would be asking.

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Something came up during the interview process for the role of Content Marketing Manager that your top level of HR people should know about because it was disturbing. The first person I met with, a consultant, asked me what my red tie was about and whether it was worn in support of Trump. Number one I don't happen to be a Trump supporter and found the suggestion a bit insulting and actually had to defend my tie choice. Number two It's really none of his or CR's business to know that. Questions like this do not lead to a productive interview process and I want to know if CR thinks this is ok to ask that kind of question? Would it also have been deemed to ask if I was married or gay? Or if a woman, pregnant?

Interview Questions

• Your tie is red - are you a Trump supporter?   4 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Great interview, was a pleasant experience. Everyone was very friendly and the interview transitions were smooth. Will know more about the position if/ when contacted with offer. Had individual interview and a roundtable with a few candidates at the same time.

Experinced Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

went through a whole process got interviewed by four people , they make it seem as if they are interested in you and will hire you but dont get to excited. One of the managing partners came in and felt better putting me down in the interview stating that I wouldn't be able to do what their doing, which is not right to say because if so they would have not called me in for the interview also i would not apply for a job that I know i would not be able to perform well in. They like their nerdy people there and if you look good the Hr manager will take it as a threat.

TaxInterview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Extremely conversational. The guy I met with was a senior auditor but was very personable. Asked maybe one or two behavioral questions but other than that, it was like talking to a friend. There were two staff members outside to put you at ease before the interview which helped a lot.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (College Park, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a 30 minute behavioral interview with one person from the company. They ask questions about my resume, myself and my goals. They asked me if I had any questions for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute on-campus interview. Mostly just talking about resume and behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice but ran out of time to ask most of the questions on the sheet.