CohnReznick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2018

2.6

Auditing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Long Branch, NJ).

Interview

Mostly consisted of behavioral and soft skill questions, nothing too intimidating. The environment was comfortable and the employees were supportive/nice. Before the 1:1 interviews, we were all grouped together in a room to network with both others interviewing for the internships and the employees themselves.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem outside school that required critical thinking to solve?   Answer Question

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Something came up during the interview process for the role of Content Marketing Manager that your top level of HR people should know about because it was disturbing. The first person I met with, a consultant, asked me what my red tie was about and whether it was worn in support of Trump. Number one I don't happen to be a Trump supporter and found the suggestion a bit insulting and actually had to defend my tie choice. Number two It's really none of his or CR's business to know that. Questions like this do not lead to a productive interview process and I want to know if CR thinks this is ok to ask that kind of question? Would it also have been deemed to ask if I was married or gay? Or if a woman, pregnant?

Interview Questions

• Your tie is red - are you a Trump supporter?   4 Answers

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Applied online, and got a phone call interview invite the next day. Will be interview in two days, so was wondering what kind of questions they would be asking.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Great interview, was a pleasant experience. Everyone was very friendly and the interview transitions were smooth. Will know more about the position if/ when contacted with offer. Had individual interview and a roundtable with a few candidates at the same time.

Experinced Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

went through a whole process got interviewed by four people , they make it seem as if they are interested in you and will hire you but dont get to excited. One of the managing partners came in and felt better putting me down in the interview stating that I wouldn't be able to do what their doing, which is not right to say because if so they would have not called me in for the interview also i would not apply for a job that I know i would not be able to perform well in. They like their nerdy people there and if you look good the Hr manager will take it as a threat.

TaxInterview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Extremely conversational. The guy I met with was a senior auditor but was very personable. Asked maybe one or two behavioral questions but other than that, it was like talking to a friend. There were two staff members outside to put you at ease before the interview which helped a lot.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (College Park, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a 30 minute behavioral interview with one person from the company. They ask questions about my resume, myself and my goals. They asked me if I had any questions for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute on-campus interview. Mostly just talking about resume and behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice but ran out of time to ask most of the questions on the sheet.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I was emailed a day or two after applying online to set up an initial phone screening. The recruiter mainly asked me to summarize my experience and gave information about the position. He also asked what my salary range was.
    I was contacted a day later to speak with a second recruiter. She basically went over the first recruiter’s notes to make sure they had my information. She said I was one of a few finalists and set up an in-person interview with me and one of the managers. She also asked how soon I could start.
    When I got to the office, the interviewer was running late. She also had to run out of the interview room to get her notebook. While she was friendly, I could tell she wanted to get the interview over with quickly so she could get back to another meeting. Five minutes in, the Executive walked in on our interview to ask her why she wasn’t in that other meeting yet and she said she was wrapping things up, though we’d just begun the interview...The interview was about 15 minutes and felt rushed. She didn’t even know the job description.
    While the interview went well, I got a rejection email a couple days later. After seeing the unorganized state of the office and hearing that the Executive always overbooks himself and is extremely difficult to get a hold of, I wonder if this would have even been the best fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through on campus event during our Accounting Open House in September. I had an on campus interview and was promptly invited to an office visit/interview.

The office visit/interview was extremely well structured comparable to other big 4 office visits. Lunch and panel discussion and lots of opportunity to get to know the firm and people you will be working for.