CohnReznick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Breakthrough Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hempstead, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Hempstead, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through university's career portal. Was invited for an on campus interview with the recruiter. Interview was fairly straight-forward, with questions about myself, why accounting and a few behavioral questions. The interviewer also was interested in knowing why I applied to their program.

Consulting Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied through my university's recruitment system and got an interview. I am still waiting to hear back about the interview results. I was told that I would be contacted within a week but I still have not heard back. The interview was one on one. I was very conversational and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about out company? What is one thing that is quirky about you? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Bethesda, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

preinterview to know personalities, and interview for resume and profession questions

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Two rounds, met with HR, Partner, senior manager, senior and manager. Discussed position, softwares, background, experience, interests and mergers. No exams or testing. Applied online and got call back the next morning. Went in for two rounds of interviews and was offered a position.

Associate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting and had an interview on campus. It was a very easy interview. They asked me to tell them a little about myself, to describe a time that I had failed and what I did, why I want to work for them, what I know about them, to describe a time I had to solve a problem.

Audit Interview

Interview

Basic interview questions. Nothing that will make you too nervous. If you prepared yourself at all and did research on the company then you should be fine. After all done with the interview and telling the interviewer what I was interested in she told me they would be looking to fill tax positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

the firm send a senior manager and a partner, but students were only assigned to interview with one of them. Overall, it was casual but professional. I had one on campus with a senior manager, and I haven't heard back whether I am invited to in house.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through my university's website. Then, I got an email notifying that I got the interview. Afterwards, I interviewed on-campus with one local staff. The interview was brief and took about 30 minutes. I then received a call regarding the interview decision about a week later.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions. It was very conversational and casual.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview for the first round (30min with a recruiter) and had second round interview at CohnReznick New York office (3hrs with manager/senior associate after having a lunch). The people were really nice and welcoming, and the questions were all behavioral questions such as why CohnReznick, leadership experience, and work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Difficulty(Conflict) within a team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

basic interview questions. The interviewer was very nice. Know about your skills and know your resume very well. It will help for sure. Also try to give real life examples, they seemed to like that.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you $1,000 dollars today what would you use it for?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Sacramento, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed one on one at the campus career center. got invited to a second round in the office. Interviewed with two other people one on one and was hired.