CohnReznick Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 276 of over 276 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CohnReznick

CohnReznick

Application

I interviewed at CohnReznick

Interview

One Way Interview using Hire View Software. It is difficult if you are not usded to interviewing on camera. However, you have unlimited attempts to answer the questions presented. You can do on your own time, but you are not talking to a real person.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose public accounting?
    Answer Question

CohnReznick

Application

I interviewed at CohnReznick

Interview

One way interview and then got an invite to an online interview 2 days later. Two 30 minute interviews on Microsoft teams. Got the offer 2 days later through phone call

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult team member

CohnReznick

Application

I interviewed at CohnReznick

Interview

The recruiter first reached out to get an idea of the level of experience I had. It was later moved to a second round of interviews with about three Senior Consultants. The benefits that were presented were very good. Questions during the interview were somewhat difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CohnReznick

Application

I interviewed at CohnReznick

Interview

Friendly Interviewers with fairly easy questions. General personality questions and why public accounting and why choose CohnReznick. The interviewers asked pretty broad questions and nothing too out of the ordinary. Having questions in mind helps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CohnReznick

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick in Sep 2021

Interview

The whole process took about two weeks. The interview process went smooth and the staff is very friendly. Doing research before the interview is very helpful when it comes to answering questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY)

Interview

There were four stages to the interview which was pointlessly excessive and rather exhausting. They all asked the same thing anyways. Each interview was with one person. The vibe seemed to be that you should be someone who was always looking for work because they couldn't be bothered to distribute work in a fair manner. One interviewer had the audacity to tell me that if one guy is going to work until 10pm, I shouldn't leave at 5 but instead see how I might lessen his workload. Its a nice sentiment but it really suggests one will be working with flawed upper management. They are fundamentally nice people who even throw compliments towards you during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • When have you been challenged Have you messed up before, how'd you deal with it What do you do when stressed

CohnReznick

Application

I interviewed at CohnReznick

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The company has a very inviting atmosphere and the people that interviewed me were relatable and not intimidating. I met them at a job fair and handed them my resume. I later applied for the position online and was asked to schedule a follow up interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CohnReznick

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick

Interview

The main process was a Hirevue Video interview after the application. Additionally, I had a few phone calls with the recruiters. The phone calls were very informal, and the whole process was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • Why CohnReznick? What is something you are passionate about?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Chennai) in Aug 2021

Interview

i have been interviewed by 2 persons, 1 team lead & other senior, 3 rounds of interview 1. normal round, Manager round, HR round you two have conceptual clarity about audit & accounts related matters,

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your self,accounts payable verification,loans & advances verification,
  • diff between statutory vs internal audit
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ekkattuthangal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Ekkattuthangal) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview was overall good and fine. Everyone were gentle with the candidates. They made the candidates feel comfortable as much as possible. There were totally two rounds and their procedure was systematic and well planned

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself? Why do you need this job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Interviews