CohnReznick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CohnReznick Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.6

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

First round they came to campus and I spoke with a representative from HR. When I returned for the second round, there was an interview with another HR representative, as well as a senior staff member and manager. There was a tour as well from two staff. Overall, everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, how do you handle difficult people etc.   Answer Question

Real Estate Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The process was very smooth and easy. I met with all the members of the team I applied to join and they were all a pleasure to meet and speak with.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought the skills I had previously obtained in school and internships, would be helpful in enabling me to succeed in the job I applied for.   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Casual behavioral interview. Only one round, lasted about 30 minutes. Started off with the typical tell me about yourself and proceeded more into experience and interest working with the firm.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CohnReznick?   1 Answer

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CohnReznick in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward, no particularly challenging questions. The interview was half an hour long, and the recruiter left more than half the time for me to ask questions, so make sure you do your research!

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for an Audit Associate position online and was scheduled for phone screening after a week of applying. Phone screening went well, asked me about prior auditing experience, familiarity with audit software, proficiency in MS Office etc.

Communication Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a college email and received an answer right away. They requested to make a brief phone interview and that was as far as I got. Have not heard back yet.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed on campus. The interview was very laid back. Mostly behavioral questions and it felt more like a conversation then an interview. They got back to me about a week later.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

basic interview questions. The interviewer was very nice. Know about your skills and know your resume very well. It will help for sure. Also try to give real life examples, they seemed to like that.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you $1,000 dollars today what would you use it for?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CohnReznick (New York, NY).

Interview

Fast paced interview process which gave an excellent idea of company culture and what is expected of new hires. Management was very professional and asked question about industry knowledge and similar experience

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CohnReznick.

Interview

Had an on campus interview and was invited back to interview day. All behavioral questions. Very friendly people & made you feel very comfortable. Interview day was an all day experience where other candidates where present too. Has three one on one interview and a office tour.

Interview Questions

• Hardest obstacle and how did you overcome it?
      Time you overlooked something and how did you rectify it?   Answer Question