Coldstream Laboratories Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coldstream Laboratories Inc

Microbilogist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coldstream Laboratories Inc (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication via Telephone. Interview process was smooth and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are your weekends?   1 Answer

Negotiation

smooth

QC Chemist and AR&D Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coldstream Laboratories Inc (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with a couple of scientists, then brought me down for in person interview. Met with people in two different departments. They didn't give any time for questions about the positions. They just asked me questions about my background and when the time was up, passed me on to the next person. I had expectations that we would go into more detail about my career goals and how the positions could fulfill them, but this wasn't discussed. Was told toward the end that I didn't show proper enthusiasm. I had an offer on a job local to me, which they knew, and I went down to see if they could give me reason to turn it down and move to Lexington, but they felt that I should automatically prefer them, even though they didn't give any effort to sell me on the positions.

Interview Questions

• List all the aspects of a stability indicating method   1 Answer

Process Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coldstream Laboratories Inc.

Interview

Called for onsite. Group interview.