CollegeAmerica Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CollegeAmerica

CollegeAmerica

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica in May 2019

Interview

I applied for one position, however they asked me about a different position and I interviewed for that instead. It took a while to connect to get an interview, but once I got in it was actually a very simple interview to hired process.

Interview Questions
  • They had me teach a lesson and walk through how I would teach a class.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Denver, CO)

Interview

Present a 5 minute guest lecture for your peers and be evaluated. Then afterwards it is followed by a one-on-one interview with the college director. This is followed by a college tour and any questions or thoughts the interviewee may have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2018

Interview

I sent an application for a business instructor and was emailed a few days later from the Dean of Education. I went in for an interview which was very informal. We talked for half an hour about teaching and what the position entails. I was told to email a copy of my transcripts and would go from there. The very next day I received an email saying they were going to pass. I understand they felt I probably wasn't interested in the position based on the interview but I do not agree with the interview process. Starting to string someone along and then suddenly saying no is highly unprofessional. I would have taken a simple no thanks from the Dean but she entailed I was going to the next stage of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CollegeAmerica

Application

I interviewed at CollegeAmerica

Interview

It was held in the Dean of Education's office. Her attitude was warm and friendly. She told me about the tasks of the position and I told her what I didn't want the position to entail. Like I want to teach, not got tied up with administrative and organizational politics. I didn't want to go to lots of meetings. I just want to teach students and prepare lesson plans. She was fine with that.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about teaching?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was brought in for an interview from an employee referral. It was a little less than an hour. No one on the interviewing team seems to have been told about the interview until it was happening. They hadn't even looked at my resume or even been told they would be talking to me from what I gather. No one ever followed up.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my general experience with marketing, etc. They didn't ask many questions about development at all. The only developer in the room had very little he asked me.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

They were looking for a work study. I was picked and asked if I would like the position.There was no interview process. After I graduated, I was hired on full time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Denver, CO) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very short interview. They were not concern about education background. A degree in a field would have given you a job. Even if you had zero experience in financial aid they said they would train you in all aspects.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in financial aid? How could you help us get more student enrolled?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2017

Interview

There were 2 people that asked a series of questions that pertained to my knowledge of the job, the college, and how I handled certain situations under normal and strained situations. After they questioned me they asked if I had any additional questions which gave me an opportunity to get more information. Afterwards we talked more on a personal level and got to know each other better.

Interview Questions
  • What are some attributes of your current boss?

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Phoenix, AZ) in Aug 2015

Interview

There are several interviews involved. Each one is a panel interview involving three or more DOA's. They each ask you questions about different situations and how you would handle them and they take notes. It was quite nerve wracking for me.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you dislike about co-workers?

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CollegeAmerica (Murray, UT) in Sep 2012

Interview

I had two interviews for 30-40 minutes each (first with HR manager and the second with him and a team lead) They were both conversational. I was asked 4-5 general questions and my background as an accountant.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self. Did you have a difficult manager and how did you deal with them?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews