Collette Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Collette (Pawtucket, RI) in January 2016.

Interview

They had a great interview process where I met with many members of the HR and Marketing teams. The mission and vision of Collette, as well as the scope of the role, was well defined.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the digital marketing landscape going? (Specific to Social Media in the travel landscape)   1 Answer

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collette (Pawtucket, RI) in August 2016.

Interview

Enjoyed the process, very smooth and efficient. The thing is though, you need to put effort into pursuing them, like any other job you are pushing for. I applied and never heard back. Applied to a few other jobs at the same time. One of my friends got hired at Collette which made me go "hmm, why haven't I heard back?" But he was persistent, visited them with his resume, and pushed. I tried calling, but only found generic customer service phone numbers, nothing for HR. So I went down and visited with my resume and cover letter but the recruiter was not available at the time, so I left my stuff with the receptionist who was very pleasant and told me she would get it to the recruiter. I got the recruiter's number and called a few days later. Very short conversation, told me she would review my stuff and see if she was interested, and to expect a call back at some point. I honestly didn't expect to hear back so fast, but about 3 hours later she called me to schedule an interview for the following week. I was nervous but it went very well, I met with the recruitment manager and she was very nice and informational, the interview was not at all like some I've had in the past, there was no drilling of ridiculous questions. There was no "what would you do in this crazy scenario" questions, or "if you were a color, which would you be and why?" Nothing crazy, just honest questions that determines what you are like. They asked me why Collette so it helps to know about the company a bit and do your research on the website, your background in customer service and your educational history, strengths and weaknesses, what you have done for disgruntled customers to improve the situation. All very straight questions without tricks. After interviewing with the recruitment manager, she had me sit down with the leads in the department I applied for and chat with them. It was like another mini-interview but even more relaxed. Then they walked me into the call center space and let me sit in on a call that a seasoned employee was taking. I really enjoyed this and it made me feel more confident in the position I applied for. After about 15 minutes they walked me out and told me to follow up with the recruitment manager. Two days later I called and thanked her and let her know I was still very interested in the position. She called me back very quickly, a day or two later, to have a second interview. I think this one was just a formality because this time, the department head I interviewed with told me they really liked me, asked me a few questions I had already answered on my first interview, and it was like a nice conversation. No awkwardness or lack of flow, no questions I had to practice beforehand. It was very short, maybe 10 minutes, and she told me to expect to hear a decision shortly. About 3 days later I received a call inviting me to accept their invitation to be hired, which I accepted, very happily. I am very much anticipating working here. Employees seem happy, they said hello and "can I help you?" everytime I was sitting in the lobby waiting and people seem genuinely happy to be at Collette. I was very pleased at the interview process and how smooth it flowed. But my advice is to reach out to them and do not expect a call back just because you filled out an application.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer? What is customer service to you? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why Collette?   Answer Question

Database Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collette (Providence, RI) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job on their company website and heard back a couple weeks later that they would like me to come to Providence for an in person interview. Talked with the hiring manager first and then the data quality manager. They hiring manager focused on my previous experience and my interest in the industry. The DQ manager focused his questions on the duties and responsibilities of the specific role. The whole process took about 1.5 hours.

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Collette in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position that was posted in mid-March. I was contacted for a phone interview at the end of March. The phone interview was a standard phone interview with HR. I was applying to a position on the other side of the country and had a Skype interview for my next interview. This interview was at the end of the first week of April.

I felt that the interview went really well and I thought I had a good chance of getting the job.

I finally heard back and did not get the job. I really was interested in the position and company, so it was pretty tough to hear on a Friday at 5:30 PM.

If the whole process didn't take 6 weeks and I didn't get rejected so late on a Friday, I'd change the review to a positive experience.

Production Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collette (Pawtucket, RI) in March 2016.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers who were personable and genuinely interested in what I had to say. They asked great questions and gave great feedback on my answers. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to this position?   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collette in December 2015.

Interview

Began with a simple phone interview with recruiter. A week later met with Sales director onsite. After is an interview with VP of Sales and more HR for background checks.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collette (Pawtucket, RI) in December 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call that was very brief. Not really a "phone interview" but just a light screening. I set up an interview with HR Director, then while I was there I also met with the Marketing Manager. The entire process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What experience led you to this role? Do you know what Collette does? What are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collette (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was two rounds, both technical. First round was with the manager where I did some whiteboard coding and second round was with QA where I had to answer some technical questions in skype.

Interview Questions

• 1) Grab all div's using jQuery
      2) Grab all div's with a specific class using jQuery
      3) Grab a div with two class names using jQuery.
      4) Write a program to find missing element in an array of consecutive numbers   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Collette (Providence, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a nightmare. I never received any type of follow up from the HR department via e-mail or phone call. I made several attempts to contact them with no avail after I was told that I would hear from them. I was completely blown off even after a great in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience with using InDesign templates?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collette.

Interview

Met with HR and them managers. Smooth, no trick questions. They were easy to talk to. Didn't make you nervous. Friendly people. Casual interviews.. professional dress.