Colorado Mountain College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Colorado Mountain College

3.2

Sort:

Administrative Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Mountain College.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview. There were about 5 people on the line with me on the speaker phone. The second interview was with 5 people. It felt like an interogation meeting. I had never had an interview before that involved so many people. I had studied the top ten most common interview questions and none of them were asked. I can't remember exactly what questions were asked but they were more situational.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a non-english speaking client that come to the desk looking for help?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Colorado Mountain College.

Interview

There were two interviews for this position. One initial phone interview with administration leadership and then to follow, a second in-person interview with at least 15 staff members and some leadership members of the college.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge and/or weakness in a working environment?   Answer Question

Senior Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aspen, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Colorado Mountain College (Aspen, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position and waited a month for an interview. Then three full months passed between my interview and job offer. They state their hiring process is “very thorough” on the website, but with the lack of communication it seemed more like they were just dragging their feet. During the interview, the committee had trouble answering basic questions such as "Who currently fills this position?" and "Who is the manager for this position?"

Interview Questions

• asked a lot of softball questions, nothing very challenging   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Academic Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenwood Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Colorado Mountain College (Glenwood Springs, CO).

Interview

Applied in March, interviewed in June. Phone interview first, then in-person about two weeks later. Interview fairly intense with four separate groups and candid questions. People, without exception, were hospitable and engaging. Even the rejection phone call that came the week following the final interview was pleasant. Once the ball got rolling with the application, the process moved quickly and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best qualified candidate for us to choose? The presentation of the question is what caught me off-guard.   Answer Question