Colorado Technical University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Colorado Technical University

2.5

Admission Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with one of the directors, shadowed a senior representative and interviewed with another director. The interview consisted your typical "What would you do if....?" questions. If you have a sales or are customer service savy answering the questions should be a breeze

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University.

Interview

first a face to face and then some shadowing. Always be talking about closing and being successful. Must be open to long hours and weekends and ready to give your life to CTU. Speak clearly with great pronunciation. Must be articulate on the phones. Show personality and energy and a passion for education and development.Will then shadow with an advisor. He/she will most likely be a senior or direct favorite to director. After you leave they will ask that advisor what they thought. My DOA relied heavily on my input about each candidate. 9 out of 10 made decision based on my evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Please name good or bad things about yourself. Do you have a problem working weekends and holidays? Why do you want to work in education?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Interview

very detail, but they don't talk about hours getting changed and you have to bid on new ones. they need to explain when you need to talk time off and what could happen if you don't have the time.

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

30 min intense interviewing questions. Advise: learn about the company. Have questions prepared to ask at the end. They like that. This job has been the easiest jobs to get, pays great and they like having fun.

Interview Questions

• Do I have an sales experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Apply online, get contacted to complete a career assessment. Interview is scheduled based upon score and initial interview can be group or single. If they like you will have second interview by higher manager that day in most cases.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you value education?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Quite quick. Sent me to shadow an employee that morning. I knew I was getting an offer that day but I didn't get a real offer for about a week. I was offered a position in the evening without any discussion of benefits or other important information one needs to accept an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Short interview. Met with two people in management separately and shadowed an employee for a few minutes. Neither sit down was informative. They are very numbers driven. Numbers are looked at daily, weekly and monthly. They really stressed the “sales” aspect of the job.

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard to most other processes. I first had to take an online assessment to determine if i was even eligible to apply. I then had an in person one on one interview with my director and then I had a phone interview with my Director's manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions relative to hypothetical situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager interviewed me then turned me over to someone else who didn't even know why he did. He was very caught off guard.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like what would you do in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colorado Technical University (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

Two managers or more will conduct the interview. They want to know if you can close. Are you ethical? Are you an ontime worker?

Interview Questions

• List a time when you were not your best at work by providing details. A time when you could not turn it around.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any room for negotiation.