Colorcon INC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colorcon INC Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colorcon INC

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorcon INC.

Interview

The phone interview consisted of general questions about background and experience. The experience was on the casual side. The company got back to me quickly about the outcome of the interview.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colorcon INC (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

I was a contract employee. I was contacted by a recruiter offering me the job. The process for the recruiting company, however was a bit extensive purely because I think the recruiter was new. I had a phone interview, a phone facetime interview, and I met with him in person to go over paperwork. This was my first time using a recruiting system/company so I was definitely nervous for part one - the phone interview! Everything got easier from there.

Now, though, I do not feel as though my recruiter is as adamant about landing me a job and it has only been a few months.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter question: What was your favorite lab experiment?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorcon INC (West Point, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with HR for company discussion and then with hiring manager and others on the team. Had interviews of 1:1 as well as in a group setting. Was not intimidating and was very relaxed. Mostly typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorcon INC in February 2013.

Interview

It was a very detailed and well structure interviewing process. I had 3 interviews, first with the recruiter, then the Hiring Manager and then the rest of the team. I was asked to prepared a presentation and deliver it for the team.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, either I said yes or no