ComForCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ComForCare

2.2

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ComForCare (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Long interview them waiting game, they were very kind and the job was amazing but it was very far from my house and I would have like to be closer like I am now. They were very much like where I currently work so i opted to stay where I am and work for people I k ow and love them change jobs.

Interview Questions

• What do I like about myself   1 Answer

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ComForCare (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very fast paced and unexpected along with asking some basic questions that a monkey could answer. It was also a cookie cutter interview that was the run of the mill excuse for beating out other candidates if you have any kind of personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any kind of any sort.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ComForCare (Detroit, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

This is another home health care agency like in much of the US where these people want to run you thru their 10-point inspection of candidates. This is great for the clients of course, but when you pay your employees garbage minimum wage rates with NO benefits at all for this difficult of work, you will have a very high turnover rate. Keep in mind, companies who treat their employees poorly with lots of responsibilities and all these background checks, then pay minimum wage will not keep their employees for long at all. If places like this could pay you a quarter an hour and keep the rest for themselves, they would. It's a shame that this is what the elderly population in this country is facing.

I was considering this job while attending college, finishing my Masters Degree in Counseling no less. They wanted me to come in for their 10-point inspection process, but they will not offer or pay for a candidate's training to do the job, you are already expected to have that. Which I do. But I won't work for shoddy minimum wage pay. Reading thru these other reviews, I would love for a male owner CEO to call me "darling" or "girl", that is outrageous and I wouldn't work for a company run by someone like that, ever. A person like this is asking about you as the candidate's ethics and attitude. They want you to have car insurance and drive your own vehicle, but here in Michigan, the most expensive car insurance in the country, they are not offering to reimburse you for any of these expenses (FYI-it's tax deductible if you do work for them, but many may not know this).

In addition, they expect you to take a drug screen immediately when you come in to interview. This only screens for marijuana. Obviously this company, like so many others that run these useless tests, are living in the dark ages. Michigan, like many other states, legally have a Medical Marijuana Program that you need a dr. to be approved for, which I am. They are going to want to drug test you and then say that your legal card you have can not be used to get a job anyway. No wonder places like this have such high turnaround. Sad for the clients for sure.

Interview Questions

• Drug screen? Background testing and employment verification.   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Interview

It was like a normal interview

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComForCare (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

You will first take a test before even considered that you must pass. It is just basic questions you should know and remember from when you studied to become a CNA. Very passable and easy. Once you pass they will interview you (for me it was the same day), ask you how long you've been a CNA, what type of CNA work you've done, basic questions like that. They will ask your availability and if all goes well they'll hire you right on the spot. You will sign papers, take a drug test, and they'll wait back for your background check.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a CNA?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ComForCare.

Interview

Professional and accommodating. Did not waste my time. It did take a long time to get through the rather extensive process, but I considered that to be a good thing

Interview Questions

• Do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ComForCare (Strongsville, OH).

Interview

Short, drug test on spot, will pretty much hire anyone. Desperate... all you have to know is basic skills and can pass a back ground check and drug test. Not hard at all. They seem nice at first...

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ComForCare (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I found the job listing in a local paper. I went to their website and downloaded my resume. I received a call the next day for an interview. I had one interview, which was brief. The owner is very nice and friendly. The second time was a training and test, which I passed.You have to be a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant and have your CPR Training.The testing is for IQ/Intelligence, Drugs, Knowledge of Job, Skills.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever hurt an elderly or disabled person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One interview, one training, hired

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ComForCare (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was very personable and easy

Interview Questions

• The questions that dealt with behavior outside of work regarding employee to employee relationships   Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clair Shores, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ComForCare (Saint Clair Shores, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Call up there to see if they're hiring first. Once they said yeah, you go up to the place to fill out an application. After filling out the application, you will take 3 different test

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have?   1 Answer