ComPsych Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ComPsych Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.6

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych.

Interview

Aggressive and not professional. The candidate is also interviewing you, don't waste a candidates time to call them and speak negatively regarding their experience! The interviewer implied turnover was high, and it's understandable as to why.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

They decided to hire a new quality assurance engineer because the previous engineer left the company. The process took for 2 weeks. I applied online.
    1. Phone interview with HR;
    2. Phone interview with Director (He asked some technical questions and behavior questions)
    3. Phone technical interview with someone from developers team (He asked programming questions)
    4. Online skills test (it might take for 2 or more hours. Test has 50 questions)
    5. Short on-site interview with HR on-site (about upcoming test and furthers steps)
    6. Wonderlic test on-site. They give you only 12 minutes for 50 questions. After time expired, you can finish your test, but they mark how many questions do you pass for 12 minutes
    7. On-site interview with Director again (behavior questions and background)

Very routine and long process. As a result they call me and said that they decided to move with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ComPsych?   1 Answer
    • A lot of behavior questions and basic questions about testing and programming languages   Answer Question

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview with the Wonderlic test. The head of the department I was interviewing for yawned through the ENTIRE interview. Not only was it distracting but also extremely unprofessional. They proceeded to waste my time for a week and call to let me know they decided to go with a different candidate. Best of luck to that candidate.

FMLA Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was okay. The lady who interviewed me didn't really interview me, more so told me about the company. She seemed kind of distracted the whole time. The location had nice views to the city.

Resource Speci Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was very quick. I set up a phone interview and was asked to go in for an in-person interview about a week after the phone screen. About 1 week after the in-person I was extended an offer. It was all very expedited and easy!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych.

Interview

Initial Phone interview was about 15 minutes

Then called in to take Wonderlic test. Results of test determine if you proceed with interview.

In-person interview with trainer team lead and claims team lead.

Offer via phone and emailed offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience administering leave of absence?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in high stress/high production environment?   Answer Question
    • How do you work in a team? How do you work as an individual?   Answer Question

Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I sumbmitted application online, next I received generic email stating HR wanted to inter me and wanted to know 3 dates I had availability. I was scheduled for a telephone interview initially where I communicated with the hiring manager over the telephone .

Interview Questions

• What process would I use to weed out questionable websites?   Answer Question

Guidance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, was asked to come in for a face to face. At the face to face interview i met with HR, did a role play with a team lead, and then met with the department head. I got a call the next day saying they wanted to continue me in the process and accepted my offer the next week.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL).

Interview

1. Call with the Recruiter
    2. Call with the Hiring Manager - Technical
    3. Online technical test
    4. Onsite - 4 interviews

Interviews went well, started background verification process and contacted my references. I was notified after a week that they hired somebody else for the position.

Overall a Positive Experience.

Web Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online, was emailed shortly after asking for a phone interview with HR (took about 30 minutes). HR rep was friendly and we mostly went over my resume. They wanted to talk some more, and I had a phone interview with the manager a week or two later. I was asked standard interview questions (why are you interested, etc.). I then had an in-person interview with the HR rep, the manager, and the people I'd be working with. There was a multiple choice problem solving test (which wasn't too hard), an AP style test, and a brief assessment of your web design preferences (they show you different design options and you just have to explain why you pick the one you do). Before the interview, I also had to write a brief article and come up with a game concept. I got a call a couple of weeks later to say I did not get the job. Everyone at the company was very nice - I don't really have any complaints to speak of.

My advice: Make sure you do your company research and come up with some strong questions to ask the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager and how you handled that.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you solved a problem creatively in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle disagreements or critique in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision at work.   Answer Question