ComPsych Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was very cautious of this company because of reviews on Glassdoor. I thought I'd give it a chance anyway. I scheduled to have a phone interview with HR that took about 15 min. I was asked the usual interview questions (experience, your hardest problem and how did you solve it, daily activities, etc.) Then we scheduled an in person meeting. On the day of the meeting with HR, I was given a test packet to complete. It had math and other problem solving questions and I had to complete as much as I could within the time limit. After the test I met with who would be my supervisor and another employee within the team.

Everyone I met seemed nice and laid back at first meeting. HR was very accommodating, though I got the sense my potential supervisor and other team members were that happy to be there. It also didn't help that on my way up the elevator going to meet HR, I overhead a conversation with a few ComPsych employees complaining about management and how employees are spread too thin with the workload.

I did get an offer, but it seemed they were desperate for someone to fill the position right away. I turned it down. Its too bad because the location is great, but with everything I had seen, it wasn't enough to risk changing jobs.

Interview Questions

• What are your daily activities at current job?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

They have a 4 rounds interview process. First is the initial screening by the HR, then you talk with the director or manager for that positions, It would be a technical talk majorly. Then you have a online assessment on the position and skills, Fourth is the face to face.

FMLA Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I arrived and completed a Wonderlic Assessment Test. I was then interviewed by a recruiter, two FMLA Claims Managers, and then escorted to the exit of the building. I interacted with two 3 other HR personnel who dropped in to say hi and who escorted me out.

Virtual Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with Human Resources. This was followed up with a phone interview with the Director of IT. The director asked me if I knew a huge list of products that were not listed in the job description. I was brought for an an onsite interview. I met with Human Resources, who gave me the Wunderlich test and two tests on Microsoft Windows and VMware. After the tests I met with the director again, who asked me the same questions that were asked in the phone interview. They then brought in two engineers who proceeded to ask me entry level questions. During the whole interview process, nobody on the IT team showed any emotion and I got the feeling that they did not want me there. I've seen corpses with more life than these three. The way they act towards candidates explains why this job has been on the job boards since October of 2016.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Echoing the unprofessional "ghosting" of a company post interview.

Went through the phone screening, was quickly brought in for a one on one interview in the same week where I met the supervisor and was introduced to the team and then the department head. A day or so later HR reached out and requested the written test sample that had been discussed in the interview. Sample was submitted shortly thereafter and was given a "thanks, we'll be in touch after the holidays." The holidays came and went and I reached out to HR to follow up, got a "thanks, but haven't heard anything back yet." Reached out again two weeks later. Same response, at which point, I recognized that I didn't need to continue pursuing the role. I got a rejection notification a little over two months after I came in for an interview.

That's how candidates are treated, imagine working for the company.

Guidance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 5 phases. First phase was an online application where you completed a quick survey and sent a resume. Next was a phone conversation with HR to answer any questions that I had about the company, the job, benefits, ect. After that there was a phone conversation with a manager to do mock calls so that the manager could feel confident that I was competent. The next step was a face to face interview with a HR manager and a cognitive flexibility test. The final step was a face to face interview with the Director of the program.

Interview Questions

• How do you think working at a call center will change the way that you practice psychology with clients?   1 Answer

Guidance Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. The first with HR and the second was a role play interview. Both are straight forward. The role play wasn't to bad. Just be prepared to safety plan. Then I had a face-to-face with HR. All of this happened very quickly and they are quick to let you know if you are going further or not. As another comment said, if you don't meet with the team lead after the face-to-face you didn't get the job.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and then within a few days the VP of HR followed up with a 30-45 min phone interview. I then came in to the office for an in-person interview which last 1-1.5 hours. I then met with another person on the HR team that same day. Afterwards, I never heard back from anyone on the ComPsych team, not even an e-mail telling me I did not get the position. Unprofessional in my opinion, but I have heard this is not uncommon for this company.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 adjectives that I would use to describe myself   Answer Question

FMLA Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ComPsych (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

First contact is a email to set up a phone interview once completed a in person interview is set up before the interview you are given the Wonderlic test 12 min to complete (impossible) then you proceed to the interview. I would recommend this job for a fresh out of college student my opinion is based on the test. I have been out of school for sometime the test was a challenge for me. I have 10+ years customer service experience in a call center setting.... my interview lasted 30 min and another 10 min tour of facility.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Guidance Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComPsych.

Interview

-Phone interview w/recruiter
    -Skype interview w/recruiter
    -In-person interview
      -Standard interview questions w/hiring manager
      -Quick test for general intelligence and comprehension
      -Role play call w/ supervisor
    -Drug test at local testing facility

The entire process was easy. I used a recruiter which made the process slightly different.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals? Do you plan on going back to school?   Answer Question