Comau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Comau

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

They ask about some basic interview questions like: Why you look for the new job, What is your strength, How do you know Comau, Why you think you are a good fit for the position etc. They also ask some deep learning, machine learning questions like: What is the difference between supervised learning and unsupervised learning.

Operational Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comau.

Interview

The recruiter called me and asked some standard interview/resume review questions. I mentioned I would be in town, so he said they would squeeze me in to their schedule. I met with the manager, he had not reviewed my resume and knew nothing about my background. It was the most informal interview I have had, and just mostly me asking him questions. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with finance?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phil, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comau (Phil, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

tuff not anything that i expected , they came with tuff questions and real world answer. this is not what i prepraed for , then again i may not have been fully ready for this caliber of interveiw

Interview Questions

• how would i handle the life of 5 emp if needed to be put in ming   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the company website. about a week or 2 later, I got a phone call and talked to HR a little bit about my background and then we scheduled the interview. Then I went to the interview.

Logistics Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comau in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus via the career center. Received a follow up email and phone call about going to one of their locations and getting a glimpse into their company. This meeting also included a panel interview which asked questions about my resume. All very basic. The process was quite simple and all of the people were friendly and easygoing throughout the interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you react and handle processes during your respective jobs, and do you like them?   Answer Question

Robotics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

phone interview, followed by in person interview neither was overly in depth or critical however some very general technical questions were asked related to the position. these questions seemed more to come from a google search than genuine questions and when asked to provide specifics of what the interviewer was referring to they were unable to do so.

Interview Questions

• the usual "whats your worst quality" question   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

At the time I was just finishing college. I met with the current and previous supervisor. Basic questions were asked. They wanted to know what type of Excel skills I had.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comau.

Interview

Entirely unprofessional.

Met on campus, where they took resume. Got called for scheduling an interview in a week. Next day, receive an email that the hiring manager has cancelled the interview.

If you do not want to hire someone have the courtesy to not put them through this ordeal.

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comau (Southfield, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Hiring Manager was engaged but the HR person was not engaged. Distracted by her cell phone. The Senior Manager was very engaged and helpful. The 2nd interview was another panel interview and the interviewees's seemed to be there by obligation more so than company interest.

Interview Questions

• You've only been with your current job several months. Why are you leaving now?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comau (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

reviewed the current position and the roles that the person would be filling. explained my background and how the company would benefit. We talked about the benefits and salary of the position. discussed the work load and what upcoming jobs the company would have. reviewed the employee handbook and discussed the work hours that the position carries.

Interview Questions

• What do you currently do now that can benefit the position   1 Answer