Combined Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Combined Insurance

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. Was scheduled for a second interview only a few hours after the first one. Interview process was explained from the beginning. The asked questions getting to know me, not just about my qualifications for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are you best skills and what do you need to work on.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance in March 2020.

Interview

Wonderful attitude, was very respectful and aware of surroundings. Explained the history of the company in its entirety. Explained the 3 step training process and shadow day . Wonderful attitude, she was very relatable

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Little Rock, AR) in March 2020.

Interview

Easy interview with a nice interviewer!! They asked direct questions but still tried to make me feel at home in the process. They were a little low on the salary i was looking to make.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Process Took 1 week for reply, and two rounds of 20 min interviews. The first round was with a talent recruiter and the second with the head of the operations department

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Interview

lots of details given quickly but have all the information i need. manager was very nice and gave me lots of hand out materials. he has followed up. gave me territory i would have. meeting schedule etc etc

Interview Questions

• what experience do i have, sales experience, drive, goals. Typical interview questions   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Buffalo, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. Went on a ride along with another agent. Had my last interview today and was hired today. I must complete the online course by Tuesday of next week. I test on Thursday for my insurance license and fly to Chicago for sales school on Sunday of the same week.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Was good cause they were easy to talk to and seemed real motivated. Would recommend to anyone. Could be what I’ve been looking for for a long time. I will update my review once I learn more.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Dallas, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

It was confirmed multiple times via email and text message that my interview would be at 2PM on 12/31. I arrived to find 2 gentlemen also waiting to interview. We rang the doorbell to be admitted into the office, but nothing happened. One of the gentlemen was finally able to get ahold of someone via the list of phone numbers outside the door. It turns out, the company was on vacation. They meant to schedule the appointments for 01/02.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions, as there was no one in the office to ask them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

Applied, heard back within a week, one phone screen and two in person interviews. Phone screen was about 15 minutes and the in person interviews didn't exceed 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel this position would be good for you?
      Mainly asked about how flexible you are with hours   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance in August 2019.

Interview

I was recruited from another insurance company that was good, but not this good. The interview took one hour, in that time my interviewer and I had a nice conversation and he gave a presentation so I could understand more about Combined Insurace.

Interview Questions

• What did you find moat difficult about the previous insurance company that you represented?   1 Answer