Combined Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Combined Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

The interview is really to find out if you have the personality to do the job. It is not a long process. However, after you should go out in the field for a demo, which can take a few hours. Learn from the experience if you can.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do this?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Standard questions, behavioral, straight forward. Spoke with recruiter and then with the manager and senior manager. All 3 were friendly and informative on the company, expectations and interview process.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

I heard back about 1 week after applying. I had a 20 minute phone interview for the first round and then for the second round I went to the office and met with my hiring manager. Both interviews were relatively straight forward with standard interview questions.

Sales Agent/Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (North Charleston, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was relatively simple. A recruiter found my resume on Indeed.com and contacted me about the position. He scheduled the interview as if it were a one-on-one, but it was really a group presentation that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• After the presentation, all candidates were asked to rate their level of interest in performing the duties described on a scale of 1 to 10.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Syracuse, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

There are multiple steps to this interview which you must conduct yourself in a business matter. You will be interviewing with a few different individuals. When you are in the process they will ask you if you have any questions and give you direct answers. They will want to make sure that this is the right fit before they move forward due to the large investment they make when they hire you. Trust me it is worth the precess!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in sales/Insurance?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I was very impressed by the culture and attitude shown by the seniors, before the actual interview all candidates were given very relevant insights about the company and work culture

Interview Questions

• what did you like about what you heard in the presentation   1 Answer

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

it was a phone interview, it was very informal and the recruiter did not seem to be very professional or know much about how to communicate or speak with customers.
    The position had been posted as a Talent Acquisition Partner which it was not it was recruiting candidates for their sales positions with a requirement to have at least two come in each week to sit through presentations.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (Ontario, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I received an email from a corporate recruiter. From their, I went through a brief phone interview process and then was scheduled for a face to face interview with the regional vice president of sales for the West coast.

Interview Questions

• Your resume tells me what you've done but, I don't know anything about you. Tell me about you.

What type of sales experience do you have?

What do you know about our company?

What do you know about the position?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Combined Insurance.

Interview

2 -3 rounds of very easy interviews. They are very good at getting you excited for the position. I had some concerns in which they convinced me to take the job.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Combined Insurance (East Farmingdale, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

After being around for close to one year now, I see that recruiting is an ongoing practice because of the low retention rate. Do this part time until you believe it’s worth doing full time. Do not be fooled. If you’re breathing, you will be hired.