Comcast Spectacor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comcast Spectacor Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online. Quick response initially, then I was the one having to follow up on everything. Went well on interview, but again, no follow-up. Not sure if this is the best place for me based on lack of follow up. If person says they will do something, they should do it without the potential hire doing all the chasing.

Group Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor.

Interview

Group interview with 2 other candidates and 2 employees of the company. Had us each take turns answering questions. Lasted about a half hour and got background on what position would be like.

Corporate Sponsorships Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor.

Interview

Interesting and knowledgeable people who were enthusiastic about their job. Process was quick and kept on your toes but good to feel out business experience. It seemed like they had skill sets they sought to bring success for their division.

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Applied Online and was contacted by HR a few weeks later. Scheduled an interview for a week later. The interview was nothing crazy. Met with one of the marketing managers. Questions were pretty run of the mill. Just discussed the company, my experience, my goals, etc. Got a call from HR a couple days after the interview offering me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be a hamster sized rhino or a rhino sized hamster.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor.

Interview

Met with HR first, then met with the Hiring Manager

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

phone interview with manager and HR, followed by on site interview to meet with management and team. will provide details about role and expectations. questions are very generic most involving your past roles and responsibilities, your work ethic and what you bring to the table. As its varied hours that question will come up.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this role, what do you have to bring to table   Answer Question

Premium Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

They just took you into a room. There were a lot of tables set up. They looked over your resume and asked who you knew. If you knew someone that worked there and they gave you a reference, you got the job. It was very easy, nothing formal. Anyone could get this job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast Spectacor in January 2010.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing for the internship position. I was contacted by a very nice rep from Human Resources who had an extensive set of questions for the interview before taking me to talk to someone in a position of high management. It was a typical interview process that started with an email, then went to a phone call for screening, then went to a face to face interview process. Since I had to do this to receive school credit, I needed my supervisor to be accessible to work with me to draft a goal sheet and be around to sign off on my weekly logged hours. He was more than happy to do this considering he was once in my shoes five years previously and helped make my overall experience a fantastic one!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you acted irrationally and why you did such?   Answer Question