Comevo Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comevo

Comevo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Comevo (San Luis Obispo, CA) in Nov 2016

Interview

Received a very annoying sales pitch phone call from the owner to apply for the sales position. She went on and on about it. I sent a simple email stating I was only interested in the position I applied for and the owner replied with a negative response back. Uh honestly no one wants to work for you if you try to push positions people don't want???

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be an office assistant?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comevo

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Comevo (San Luis Obispo, CA) in May 2015

Interview

It was a 2 interview process. 1st interview was with the Vice President of Operations. 2nd interview was with Director of Marketing and Director of Business Development. We discussed past experience, Comevo trajectory, goals, and mission. I was asked to give some examples of past successes and what my future career goals were.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech