ComforceHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ComforceHealth Interview Questions

2.9

Remote Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ComforceHealth (Duluth, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy and straight foreword for a start up company. I received this position through my schools career services. After applying I was contacted to schedule an interview where I was hired on the spot after a review of my resume and talking about what the position would require.

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComforceHealth (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of them calling me 3 times a day and texting AND emailing, the emails are great, they can be at 5am or 1am, who knows... and most the time if it's after 10pm and they reply to an email you sent they will reply asking questions that was already answered/stated in the email they are replying to! (due to the hours and content of these reply's I seriously suspect some drinking was involved) Other than the constant calling and such it's a normal good ol boy operation from what I seen. You'll be fine as long as you don't ask the wrong question like "should we wait for them to decide on the candidate you just had them interview?" questions like that get you dropped as a candidate! Not sure why a sales manager was handling anything HR related but they have sales people recruiting, not recruiters, not people who understand and are trained for HR/recruiting but every day sales people. There is still very much a buddy system going on there, I later found out that I was interviewed for a position and was heavily pressured to go to a 2nd interview for a 1:1 even though the decision to go with another candidate was already made. I won't be answering their calls anymore and asked that they do not contact me again for any future work. I'm looking for work serious work, I don't have time or the money to waste on some good ol boys who are just out to make a buck with their buddies at others expense.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in the linux environment   Answer Question

I wasn't given an offer, I never gave them the chance to offer me anything. After i discovered they was pressuring me to interview for the position I wondered why cause i knew it wasn't a time sensitive thing so I looked into it more and found out from a friend in the company I was interviewing for that his/her boss's boss'd boss kinda person had someone they wanted to bring on board a week ago but needed to interview more people to make it look like they are looking for the best people.

I hate these companies that have execs that are buddies with staffing firms... never ends well for the employee's

Coder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ComforceHealth.

Interview

The process is painless. The recruiter contaced me after applying through Linkend, a few days later I had completed the rpocess and had an offer on the table.

Interview Questions

• I have so there were no real difficult questions... I just do not like the standized question about your strength and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

agian painless

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ComforceHealth (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was contacted via phone and had a phone interview and was then invited to meet with the director/hiring manager. We met and it went great, I was told then that I could be seen effectively doing the job and being excellent at it with my previous work experience and personal drive/ambitions/goals. I was then invited to 'part 2' where I'd meet the team. That part was not an interview but before I left I was asked my opinion, as in what did I think because they really seemed to want to bring me on-board. I told them I look forward to proceeding to next steps.

Well, I never heard back from them. I finally got a hold of them maybe 2 weeks later and was told that after consulting with the person who phone interviewed me (which I'd passed), that my previous work experience in their opinion would not enable me to fare well with the company and be successful, and thus they were no longer considering me. This was really confusing to me, because they knew all this beforehand via my resume and was excited/displayed full attention and enthusiasm throughout my process except the end where I was told I wasn't chosen.

How could I (1) be contacted by phone, (2) do a phone interview, (3) do an in-person interview, and then (4) meet the team on a different day....and the end result/answer be that I'm not chosen because of my previous work experience. They hadn't asked for references nor done a background check or anything by that time. But, that was my experience. I feel it was a waste of time, honestly - doing the phone interview, in-person interview, and 'interview' where I met the team. I knew it all sounded too good to be true, because in the end I really wanted a shot with the Company and I know I would have been great!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ComforceHealth (Mesa, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

Unnecessarily extensive. This company made it seem like they had a lot to offer a dedicated recruiter when it only turned out to be the worst job I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under stress? Why do you think you will be a good recruiter? How do you manage stress? What motivates you?   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ComforceHealth (Rochester, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

The initial contact was via phone. I met my recruiter about 2 minutes before I was to interview at the hiring company, just outside the building. The recruiter had given me no advise or help or any information of any kind regarding the job I was to be interviewing for. If I had not worked at the company previously I would not have known anything about the position I was to be interviewing for. But since I had worked there previously, I did know something about the group I was interviewing with.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ComforceHealth (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I received a telephone call, which I noticed immediately that I was on a conference call, obviously with a hiring management person that was on the site.It was not a different typical interview. It constitutes the volley of two individuals attempting to come to a collective barter that will provide enough time allowing for arrising unforseen variable s that constitutes the disruption with the integrity of the ensuring prerequisite equipment allotment

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience to bring to the table   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ComforceHealth in October 2010.

Interview

Met with the company who discussed the position. Then was called to the client site and interviewed wih the client in person. 5 people interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What was the project that you failed on   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you dealt with a difficult client and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ComforceHealth in March 2010.

Interview

I was first interviewed on phone for about 1-1.5 hours, by hiring manager. That went OK.
    Then I had face-to-face interview, where I had chance to meet hiring manager, director, and CIO. Technical part of interview went fine. The problem came with the attitude and expectation of upper management. I was told that we expect our employees to work around 11-12 hours (with no overtime or bonus given for that) a day and there are approaching deadlines. When I asked about flexibility to be able to work from home, I was told with not so nice face expression that we do not allow working from home every now and then. Thats OK, but come ON,do they really want employee to sit and be in office everyday for 11-12 hours, where is the family life then?
    After that when I got there offer, it was not good at all in comparison of there expectations from employees.

Interview Questions

• did not experience any difficult technical or other question.   Answer Question

company has below average health insurance plan, very few holidays, no-flexibility what-so-ever. The overall culture of upper management is, you work for us on our condition.