Comfort Keepers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comfort Keepers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.1

Home Health Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

I called the office and asked if they were hiring. They always are hiring because employee turnover is massive. She told me the time I went there fill out paper work. Also, I had all my certifications up dated. After I pass the background check, I started working immediately.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Porte, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (La Porte, IN).

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview about a week later. Went in expecting an actual interview but was just told about the position, offered the job, and filled out paper work. Started working before actual training. Came in 3 days later for formal training which lasted around 4 hours.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and upon my arrival I was greeted by the receptionist who told me to take an application and have a seat. I did but before doing so I asked her did they not receive the application I submitted online along with my resume? She replied they want a physical one. I was so confused and my red flags begin to rise. I finished the application handed it to her and she said to me that someone would give me a call. You could only imagine my confusion at this point. i was furious not only because I had been lied to through an email and phone call assuring me of an interview I assumed I was getting, but I was mostly furious because of the precious time, money , and gas I wasted when another company would have and currently is seeking out my incredible skills. Fortunately I am now happy and no longer job searching no thanks to this send off company.

In Home Caregiver Interview

Interview

Really hit it off with the man who interviewed me. It was like a discussion along with an interview. It was very pleasant. I told him I wouldn't be at this interview if I didn't know what the job entails.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Home Watch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Ogden, UT).

Interview

Scattered. In the middle of the interview they were already scheduling me on a shift. I hadn't even accepted the job. I never got a name tag, or the required uniform.

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

Fairly easy. They will call you to set up an interview time and date. When you arrive, you will fill out several pages of paperwork and answer a series of questions to identify aptitude. The interviewer will then follow up by asking you questions about your desire to be a caregiver, experience, questions you answered on the pages, etc.

Interview Questions

• What qualities make you an exceptional caregiver?
      Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond at work?   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

The questions asked were of variety. The interviewers were nice and knowledgeable. They asked a series of questions pertaining to your work ethics, business knowledge and interpersonal skills. It is best to wear business attire and come prepared.

In Home Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

Went in person to fill out a paper application. Was interviewed on the spot. Immediately following interview was Hired (sent for drug and tb testing) and scheduled training same day. Over all pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Smoking vs non smoking home
      Pet preference
      Comfort make vs female   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Or Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Semi-Informal not enough details given about exactly what was involved with the position and/or why their was an opening. Did not indicate that you would actually be expected to fill a shift yourself if you could not find a Care Giver nor the ridiculous dress code of having to wear of blazer every day - even in the middle of the summer.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Easton, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview and highering process was pretty simple. First we have a phone interview and discussed some of my characteristics and I expressed my limited availability. Usually that had always been a problem with employers because I was only available in the evenings and weekends due to being a full time college student. But that was not an issue. From the phone interview I was offeed to come in for a interview and was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was comfortable in different situations such as , person care, males, animas, smoking ect.   Answer Question