Comfort Keepers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2018.

Interview

Warmly greeted by staff. Upon arrival I was placed in room to fill out application (submitted app online as well), afterwards met with Hiring Manager and went over resume. This was by far one of the best interviews I've ever been on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any care giving experience?   4 Answers

Community Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Thousand Oaks, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Three part interview plus online testing. The initial conversation was with one of the two owners on the phone. The second conversation was a 1 1/2 hour long interview in person with that same owner. The third and final conversation was 15 minutes with the second owner. A two-part online personality test was also administered.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups of people?   5 Answers

Companion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Jupiter, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

great interview with group and snacks.training classes explained in detail, all paperwork in order .RN on to train for work .Manager always able to take a call if a question very helpful each year to update all our licenses.

Administrative Staff Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers.

Interview

The interview went very well. When comfort keepers are looking to hire, they hire caregivers and administrative staff members that has a reliable car and can travel often. The interview was one hour long with someone from senior management. The reason why I wasn't offer the job was probably because I didn't have a car. The job description didn't say that candidates needed a car, so if they would put that on the job description I may not have applied.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you want to work for Comfort Keepers?
      2) Do you have reliable transportation?
      3) Are you comfortable taking calls and doing computer work 40 hours per week?
      4) Convince me that you are a great fit for this position.
      5) Are you able to travel to other offices to work?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Everything was spectacular! Knowledgeable group who treated fairly! many times, I feel the interview process is all about money, but with this I did feel they were really about getting to know me.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Ocala, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview went okay, it was at labor ready...they asked for identification and had me fill out some paperwork...I like how it was not so personal. They were not interested in my past but interested in my future which I feel was better.

Interview Questions

• experience,age,transportation   1 Answer

Home Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Marietta, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and they called me. I had 2 interviews, one phone,one in person. The phone interview just asked about previous experience and the questions were geared toward making sure i was patient and kind.It lasted about 15 mins . The office employees smiled and introduced themselves when i went in everyone was very friendly. I dresses up and that was commented on in a positive way.Second interview lasted around 25 minutes and at that time they made an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had told me the maximum they could go so I knew the range it was lower than i wanted but overtime pay won me over

Home Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Clinton Township, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

The woman was very nice and made it a smooth easy interview. I always get really nervous so that made it much easier! Asked questions and about me and then offered me the job! :) Really looking forward to working for the company and the companionship of continuing to be a caregiver!

Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Lancaster, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Comfort Keepers was a pleasant experience. Although the application was completed online, I had to also fill out a paper copy when I arrived for my interview. After the initial interview, I was brought back to the office to meet along side the Executive Director and go over some of the expectations of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work with the elderly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase

Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Plymouth, NH) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to the office n was greeted very warmly. The people were very kind . I was very nervous but they made me feel at home, and even made me laugh several times during the interview.

Interview Questions

• have you had any prior expierence with home care   2 Answers
    • What would you do if a patient passed out and fell down ?   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Interview

Interview went well we talked a while about my experience and working with the elderly. She talked about company and hours . no benefits at least that's what I understood. Had to bring car insurance papers,drivers licence, 3 personal references and 3 work references which I though was a little weird but o well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time u had an irritate and hard to handle person what did u do   Answer Question