Comfort Keepers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 142 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Brooklyn, MI) in Jun 2019

Interview

They take all of your information. They ask for the details of your experience in taking care of someone. They do a background check and send you paperwork to complete and send them.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have? Have you worked for anyone else in this field?
    1 Answer

Comfort Keepers

Application

I interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview

Super easy, not many qualifications needed. They just asked mostly for your schedule and availability then did a background check. Super easy on boarding, just some basic training then they fit your schedule with a client's schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Comfort Keepers

Application

I interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview

Pretty laid back. Do not remember it being too stressful or high stakes. The interviewer was kind and it ended with getting the run down of how orientation would go

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be good in the caregiver position?

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Bloomington, IN) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very quick and easy not a lot of questions just a 10 min phone call and this is during covid 19. I was very surprised but pleased. I'm only going on bc this site is making me.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in caregiving, car, licence, insurance, background check

Comfort Keepers

Application

I interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview

The interview was scheduled by email. There was a one on one in person interview. Interviewer asked about experience and training. It was a very easy interview and requirements are simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comfort Keepers

Application

I interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview

Friendly and comfortable. Average time allotment for interview. Went over work history , asked about experience working with the elderly and age related medical issues. What my level of training was. If I liked working independently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comfort Keepers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview

They start with a phone screening and ask basic interview questions. Then they will invite you into the office for an in person interview to see if you fit the role and they will tell you about the daily operations.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Comfort Keepers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers

Interview

Probably one of the biggest red-flagging phone screens I've ever had. The interviewer first asked general questions about me and my experience, and then I asked a few typical questions I've asked when interviewing... First was "what's your favorite thing about taking on this role" and the interviewer's response was LITERALLY "I don't really have an answer for you"... If that's not the biggest red flag I've ever encountered, and she had other responses that were similar to that. Coming from a Recruiting background myself, I'm not sure how she can attract quality candidates when giving that impression in a phone screen. It seemed they want a full-cycle Recruiter for this position while they're only offering an entry-level salary... Very bad impression overall.

Interview Questions
  • How would you advocate for our aides if you experienced a complaint from a dissatisfied client?

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Canton, GA) in Oct 2020

Interview

There are A LOT of hoops to jump through and they are pretty unorganized. But, once you actually, start, things get better. It's tough to get a consistent schedule at first.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Florence, SC) in Sep 2020

Interview

Called me in for a position to fill in Columbia, SC. Told me I had to drive to Florence, SC (which is 90 miles from my home). Not much of an interview just a conversation with someone filling in because the person who was supposed to interview me was busy. Met the person who was supposed to interview for 5 minutes. She told me she was still doing interviews for the position into the next week, and I would know something the following week. That didn’t happen. About 2 hours after the interview they sent me an email saying I did not meet qualifications for the job. Why interview me? Wasn’t the company supposed to make that determination before they interviewed me? I ended up wasting 4 hours that day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Comfort Keepers (Cary, NC) in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied for the HR Coordinator on Indeed back in August, and it took about two weeks to get to the first step of the interview process, which was two extensive assessments that had little to nothing to do with the job. I played phone tag with them for weeks and finally got an in-person interview on September 16. The owner of the company was very nice over the phone and through the sparse Indeed messages he sent, but in person he could not have been more rude or put off when he met me. I actually ended up being interviewed by two different people. It was a really awkward interview and didn't really feel comfortable. Of course we're in the middle of a pandemic right now, but the way they treated me just felt a little abrasive. After the interview, I didn't hear anything for two weeks, so I decided to reach out to the owner again at the end of September. I didn't hear anything until late October and it was an auto-generated message from Indeed saying Comfort Keepers declined an offer. I get that Covid is messing things up in the job market, but to take two months with hardly any communication and an incredibly tense interview is not the way to go. Won't be recommending anyone to work here who needs a job. Don't waste people's time.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly can't remember, it wasn't a structured interview at all.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews