Commerce Bank & Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commerce Bank & Trust Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commerce Bank & Trust

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commerce Bank & Trust.

Interview

Generally laid back interviews. First interview with human resources specialist and second with branch manager and teller supervisor. Both interviews took about 30 minutes each. First interview was more of a personal interview while the second one was more scenario based. All interviewers were nice and great at answering any questions I had.

Loan Officer Interview

Interview

One interview with regional sales manager. Manager looked for personal comfort lev. Wanted a natural sales personel and abilty to get people to communicate personally in a natural way. She stated can teach the other things

Teller Interview

Interview

I think that the interview was extremely professional and thorough. I was interviewed in a panel of three interviewers for about 1 hour. I was asked many behavioral questions and work related questions. The interviewers were laid back and down to earth. It was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me is always what are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commerce Bank & Trust.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR person and asked to set up and interview after she explained the job, it's duties, and compensation range. Formal interview with HR was performed at main branch location and was called later that afternoon by branch manager to set up interview at his branch (the one hiring). This interview was conducted by himself and the area district manager where they asked the typical questions read from a script. "Describe a time when..." questions were used the most. Company is amazing however besides average pay scales and overall great people and management.

Interview Questions

• I always find that the question and/or description request "Describe your biggest weakness or what you need to improve on the most". It is difficult to find a happy medium to where you are being honest yet your fault isn't near as big a deal and wouldn't ever discontinue your chances of getting the job.   2 Answers

Negotiation

You have a pretty good idea about the compensation ranges if you ask or get this info from the HR person. Therefore you can shoot for the stars when they are in the job offering stage but I was offered the highest possible rate so negotiations were simple.