Commerce One Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commerce One Financial

Junior Stockbroker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commerce One Financial (Uniondale, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Easy job to obtain for a recent college graduate, who is highly motivated and interested in sales and finance. I had two rounds of interviews. Both of them were pretty easy with no real challenging questions. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What is one time that you failed at something and how did you preserve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter then registers you for the Series 7 and tells you when he intends you on you starting.

Stockbroker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Commerce One Financial (Uniondale, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process consist of two interviews the first being the most difficult of the two.

Interview Questions

• Not very diffcult. The one thing they do ask; explain a high pressure situation you have recently been in and how did you react?   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Stockbroker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Commerce One Financial (Uniondale, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Applied through my University career site. Got an email back within a week of applying. Followed back with setting up a phone interview being the location from where I was applying. Was pretty basic.

Stockbroker Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Commerce One Financial.

Interview

Emailed the resume and got a a call back the next week. First day is a quick one-on-one interview with basic interview questions. Show that you have strong work ethic and willing to spend a lot of time with the company. The second interview you are told to get "on the phones" and call prospects to introduce the firm. Show them you're comfortable on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Do you let matters in your personal life affect your work? How well do you handle failure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Stock Broker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerce One Financial in July 2010.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Why a stock broker, strengths/weaknesses.

Stock Broker Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commerce One Financial in November 2009.

Interview

the entire hiring process was rather unprofessional. it began with of course the submission of an application then with a phone interview where the rope you in by telling you all the benefits and how great of a job it is then they ask for you to come into the office where they only have you in there for roughly 10-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• At a job what is one thing that you do not like.   Answer Question
    • list 3 negative things aobut yourself that you would like to improve.   Answer Question