Commonwealth-Altadis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commonwealth-Altadis Interview Questions

3.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview

First there is the phone screen, if you pass that they they fly you down to ATL and a all day interview/ test questions from a large binder full out question. Panel Interview asking questions from binder. The easiest part was the 30 min. normal interview. Now that the company merged and is ITG, I have not idea how they are conducting interviews...

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

Role playing and intense situational strategy questions. A very unusual and trying process.
    You are under the microscope for the entire day. It was a learning experience. Some fellow candidates stated they would not do it again.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Go through a phone interview, then an assessment with the same questions and a role play event.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Flat rate salary.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

The first step is a phone interview. Once that was completed I received a call inviting me to an assessment center. There I was put through a role play where I was selling a product to a store owner. Then a panel interview with two upper management personal followed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have an interest in working in the tobacco industry when it is so controversial?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

phone call, then fly to interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about how you would sell x product and be convincing   Answer Question

TM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis.

Interview

Phone interview, assessment center

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give them a sales pitch on a water glass that was on the interview table   1 Answer

Negotiation

None - this is the offer, take it or leave it

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed a while ago so don't remember the hiring process. Interviews, assessment centres, the usual you would expect from a national organization but challenging all the same. Recuited from college, very happy with the procedure and standard questions which I can remember. Just bring your A game to the fold.

Interview Questions

• If teletransportation was invented tomorrow, what would be the implication and why?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I was interviewed within a week of submitting my resume. I was then called about a week later with a verbal offer for the position. Smooth process.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Interview

Put you through a pressure cooker of presentations and interview while they already have decide who they want to hire.

Interview Questions

• How you saw your future with the company   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth-Altadis in February 2014.

Interview

I applied to CA online. I received a call two weeks later after I initially applied and was told that I had to take a test. The recruiter was not interested in interviewing me until I passed the test. The test consisted of a mixture of math, personality and work related behavioral questions. One week later, I was invited on an all expenses paid trip in another city for the final interview. The interview was a day long process that included simulations to an actual work day. There were about 20 candidates there applying for various areas. We were given information about a fictional company, told what role we would be in that company and were expected to resolve any issues outlined in the reading materials that we were given. I think this type of interview was to test our creativity, work ethic and ability to complete projects on deadlines. The traditional interview where I was able to talk about my past experiences came at the end of the day and lasted for about an hour long. The interview was very challenging, but if your past education and work experience allow you to deal with the scenarios that we were given, then you should have no problem getting through the interview. I received a call one week after that interview with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How is the tobacco industry and our jobs (TMs) effected by federal regulations?
      Tell about a time where you had to make a decision without getting feedback from a direct manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations. There is a flat base salary offer with the opportunity of a year end bonus. The salary is fair and competitive with that of other positions to be a territory manager.