Community Care College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Community Care College

2.9

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Care College.

Interview

I submitted my resume online, there was no place to submit a cover letter which surprised me. I got an email response from the CEO asking to schedule an interview. I interviewed with the CEO and head of the department the position was in. They were both very friendly and the interview felt like a very comfortable conversation, it lasted roughly a half hour. Immediately after the meeting I emailed both of the interviewers to thank them for their time. They said they wanted to make a decision relatively quickly so when I hadn't heard anything in almost two weeks, I sent another email asking about the status of the position and reiterating my interest. The CEO emailed me back thanking me for my continued interest and said they would be making a decision shortly. I got a call from her that day and did an impromptu second phone interview. I was offered the position via email later that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered exactly what I asked for. I would advise others to not be as specific in your interview about your salary requirements in the interview as I was, it will give you more room to negotiate at a later phase if you need to.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Community Care College (Tulsa, OK) in April 2011.

Interview

During the 1st interview, I was given a job description, asked a few questions about my experience, and then was given a quick tour of the campus to meet the CEO and President. I was promised a 2nd interview, and was called the next day to schedule it. The 2nd interview was easy, mostly discussed what is expected of a candidate for administrative assistant. I was hired the next day via telephone call. I didn't have to suffer any off the wall questions, and nothing was put out there that threw me off. I was offered the position, but declined because the salary wasn't high enough to offset the poor benefits offered. Plus, word is it's not a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. Just discussed my experience, education and the job description and company culture.   Answer Question

Monthly employee premiums were too high, about $900 a month for a family, if I remember right. And salary offer was way low. Luckily, I landed a job at another company that has good benefits and offered me $7K more annually for the same job title.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Care College (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I emailed the HR director after seeing an ad in the newspaper and she called me within thirty minutes of my email and interviewed me over the phone. She then brought in for an interview with her, after that I was brought in for an interview with the campus director. I was offered a position via email days later. My initial impression was great but I was expecting harder interview questions, more probing questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with online students and how you do engage?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Community Care College (Tulsa, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume by email in response to an ad in the local paper. The HR department contacted me after that to schedule a first interview. I was offered several different appointment times to choose from. Once at the school, I was greeted at the front desk and walked up to HR. The first interview was with the head of HR and the campus director. They were both extremely professional and friendly. It felt as much like a conversation as an interview. I was called the same day for a second interview, and was again offered several times to choose from, which was convenient. The second interview took 30-45 minutes and was with the president of the school and the Director of Education. It was also very friendly. Within a couple of days I received a phone call from HR and an email detailing the job offer.

Interview Questions

• As a teacher, how do you handle having learners at different skill levels in the same class?   Answer Question

Interview

Interview involved an initial screening by an HR assistant, interview with HR director, and presentation by the job candidate. The interview and decision making process was about 4 weeks long.

Director of Clary Sage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Care College (Tulsa, OK) in August 2009.

Interview

Very insulting. I applied for Director Clary Sage, but called in for interview for Instructor, for which I did not apply.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to be a Master Instructor?   2 Answers

My interview at Community Care College left me angry and humiliated. I had applied for the Director position of Clary Sage. The requirements where that you had to have 10 years experience as a cosmetologist, I had that. Must have a Master Instructors License, I had that, and the icing on the cake, a Master's degree of which I have two. However, once they saw I was African American, they didn't interview me for the position for which I applied, but they asked me to be a Master Instructor. And to add insult to injury, they hired a man for this position who wasn't a cosmetologist! Those sisters that run that place are racist, however looking at the other post, I guess it was a blessing in disquise that things went the way they did.....

Adminitrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Care College (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Two interviews, background check and drug screen. Process very informative and organized, they make you feel so welcome! Great training plan, employee satisfaction very important to the Human Resources Department. Outstanding customer service, warm caring environment. Very positive vibes from the front desk to the owner! Everyone happy and always smiling!

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very culture focused, they embrace servant leadership and that's the type of employees they like to hire. Of course your skill set is important but they want to insure you are a person of integrity with a strong work ethic. They put you at ease immediately. Fast response time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very comfortable process