Community Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Health Care

Applicant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Care (Knoxville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

I met with the Office Manager and the Supervising Physician who is also the owner. I was asked a few questions about my last employer and my experience. I was told about the provider they fired and why they fired her. I was never told by management that the office had problems with the FBI and DEA (found this out later after already hired).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last employer   1 Answer

Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Care (Tacoma, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Group interview , three people
    They asked regular questions such why would you like to work here.
    What are qualifications
    Then I got a language test as my role required I be bilingual

Hha Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Care (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

My interview went smoothly.we did hands on training,we talked about what the job consist of,we took a home health aid test and what would make me a good candidate for the position that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult questions they were simple and to the point.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Care.

Interview

Coordinated interview with HR Specialist. Forty-five minute interview was face-to-face with pharmacy director using a standardized interview form. Did not see sites of work as the interview took place in the HR building.