Community Resource Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Community Resource Solutions

1.2

Mater Level Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Community Resource Solutions (North Charleston, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was short. I had to answer an essay question first thing. Next we're some typical questions of any social worker interview process. It was very laid back. It was a bit strange because the woman interviewing me didn't really know much about the position. They offered me the job within 24 hours. I declined because they were offering $14/hr, but only hours for which I actually billed clients. Travel was not to be compensated, nor would I be paid for travel time. I would be a contracted employee, which was a huge turn off for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to stay organized?   1 Answer

Director of Intake Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Resource Solutions (Goose Creek, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I "interviewed" via Go to Meeting with a random lady from Atlanta, GA. I applied for a behavioral aid, but she stated that the company may want me for a salaried position due to my graduate degree and current SC professional licenses. She stated that she could not answer any of my questions, but when I arrive the next day to the Charleston location, my questions would be answered. THEY WERE NOT! I spoke with aka "interviewed" for 10 minutes. I told her about my job history. I arrived to the job site to do an orientation, it never happened. My HR paperwork did not get completed until the day I quit/ got fired (depending on who you ask). I was not trained that day or any to day come. The whole process was disorganized from the start. Do not waste your time here with an interview, but if you do, don't worry about talking yourself up because they will hire anyone knowing that most will leave within a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job history   1 Answer

Negotiation

COO stated: "We upgraded your position. It pays either $36 or 37,000/yr." She came back with $36,000, but promised to promote my pay after she provided free LMFT supervision, which never came to pass. NIGHTMARE!

Mental Health Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Resource Solutions (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. I was not asked anything of relevance to the job I applied for and was misinformed pertaining to benefits and gas reimbursement. This interview was a complete joke, months after being hired they were scrambling trying to complete my hire packet with all the forms that were missing, such a mess.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all, CRS would not budge on anything or provide further information for questions asked. When later confronted about interview snarky emails were sent by management.

Mental Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Resource Solutions (Conway, SC) in December 2013.

Interview

I had been called twice that week to interview - poor communication from office staff. I got there early and waited for half an hour. I am an older, white female. They took a young black man in immediately. No waiting for him. After Mr. Stewart finished his interview, he came into the lobby and told the office manager he was going to lunch and had her interview me. I have filed a lawsuit with EEOC claiming age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• Office manager looked over my resume and seeing that I had years of working with inmates in various institutions, remarked I woulf probably work well with angry clients. After looking at reviews of this company, I am lucky I wasn't offered a job.   Answer Question