Compal Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compal Electronics Interview Questions

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compal Electronics.

Interview

At first stage,I was looking for jobs which titles are industrial designer or product designer, and I apply ID job to Compal on 104 website. After about 5 days, i got a phone call from HR of Compal, and she gave me an invitation of job interview. The interview was going well, first I was interviewed by a HR staff, and I start to introduce myself and explain how my career plan goes in Compal. The second interviewer is a Sr. Designer, he start to share how is their works going in Compal, and what kids of assignment that ID designer might have to manage. After a face to face interview, I was lead to have an exam which included logical test, English test etc...It was a great interview experience. I got the offer eventually.

Interview Questions

• The mainly interview questions are around my career plan, because they are looking for employees who might work stable and won't change jobs frequently.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There is an program test for basic concept of object oriented programming about 30 mins. Then interview with hiring manager about 15 mins and section manager for another 15 mins.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

- intelligence test, english test, logic test from company. those are easy
    - Programming test and OS concept test from the department. those are not too hard if you study well in school
    - face to face interview, asking your programming experience, ask you explain your thesis (make sure you can explain something clear and you understand what you do)

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2013.

Interview

just like regular taiwan interview and you have to take time wasting personality test and english test. after that, you will invite to have 1-1 interview. the questions are very fundamental and just give out your thoughts.

Interview Questions

• not at all, they only concern your previous work experience that fit them. also prefer have 1~2 yrs in industrial.   Answer Question

Deputy Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied a MIS Position so I needed to know how is the business process. And the describe my work experience and had a program language test and english test.

Interview Questions

• How did you execute a software project? Choice one to describe.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2010.

Interview

IQ test. Logic test.
    Basic Electronics test.
    Basic Electric Circuits test.
    PC basic structure & block diagram.
    English self-introduction.

Interview Questions

• Even engineer position, still request English self-introduction.   Answer Question

Design Leader Interview

Application

Interview

HR call me to have a interview in Compal, interview with an director and manager, talk about tech. and some work experience

Negotiation

seem is good to learn many factory experience.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in September 2010.

Interview

There are about four interviews in the process to verify your technical skill, people management and working experience. It was about a few years ago, the whole process takes long, I don't know if this had been changed or not now.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics in January 2010.

Interview

The HR contact window called me someday and have a interview with me. After filling some personal
    information such as name, address, education, major research and working experiences, I got a skill test form and an aptitude test form. This test was really easy but took much time and not much meaningful.

The RF HW manager was friendly and very skillful in RF board level and platform noise debugging.
    We were really matched in professional aspects cause we were from cell phone ODM company before.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compal Electronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in November 2009.

Interview

1. Check-in
    2. Intelligence Test