Compass Group USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 135 of over 135 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compass Group USA

Compass Group USA

Application

I interviewed at Compass Group USA

Interview

Good management, the problem is the salary they offer too much less than another hospitals and ask for you to sign availability for work any shift and any day, this position was salary and no hourly.

Interview Questions
  • experience, availability, work different shifts, union , salary
    Answer Question

Compass Group USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA in May 2021

Interview

Very professional and on point. Steady and intuitive. Recruiters were knowledgeable and responsive. Steps towards hire came fast and furious which was great. No lag just moving forward one way or the other.

Interview Questions
  • Concerning experience in field for which interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Fresno, CA)

Interview

Virtual Interview through Microsoft Teams. Easy app to use, because I have prior experience with it. Interview was smooth, we jumped right into the interview questions. The interview consisted of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Salem, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

First two interviews went well. Was given an offer that I excepted with the caveat that I would have benefits when I started. Hiring manager thought that being qualified for benefits meant I would have benefits at the start. He didn’t even know the HR vernacular of his own company. Needless to say I was very unhappy when I started with no benefits. This combined with a family emergency created an untimely disaster.

Interview Questions
  • General AV related. I originally applied for a senior role but was offered a lessor role instead. First of many red flags.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (Sacramento, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was comprised with 3 parts: phone call with HR, Webex call with the regional dietitian, and then an in-person interview with the food services manager. Most of the questions are them asking about your prior work history/background.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about this company? Do you have prior experience on meal planning

Compass Group USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA

Interview

Initial phone screening with Recruiter. Position applied for was filled internally and was given the option to apply for the open position. Accepted the interview and virtually met with the Director and Assistant Director.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of Hospital Survey Platforms, Food Service, Employee Management Style, Budgets

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA (College Station, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

It starts off with them asking you to talk about who you are and what you want out of the position you applied for. Then, they discuss what you should expect and who they are

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? How did you find out about us?

Compass Group USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA

Interview

Quick questions about background. Then an onboarding process for working in the food industry plus required safety training. The process was rather straight forward as long as there were no issues present in the background check. Applying on line was easy and response time was quick.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any previous food service experience?

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Compass Group USA (College Station, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and short. The two people that interviewed me were very welcoming. Questions asked were the common ones. They just wanted to see if you had the attitude for the role.

Interview Questions
  • why are you interested in the role? Is there a certain way you aspire to be while in the role? What is your incentive to taken on this role?

Compass Group USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group USA in Dec 2019

Interview

Applied, got a call about a week later to interview later that week. Interview was about 30 minutes, very laid back, met supervisors (both immediate and upper) and discussed the position. Received an offer that day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews