Compass Professional Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Professional Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass Professional Health Services

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services.

Interview

The process starts with pages from an LSAT book. Ok, maybe they are just logic games but one must pass with flying colors to be considered for a face to face interview. One the logic games section is complete and graded a candidate with either be given the chance to continue with the interview or dismissed based on their intellectual assessment.

Interview Questions

• What is your best strength? They ask very basic, first job out of college questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services.

Interview

Standard interview process. Then followed up by in person interview. With 3 managers separately and then final collective interview. Offer made fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why Compass? Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it? What do you have to offer that other candidates dont   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, assessment you turn in, in person interview. I was told I would be given an answer within a week of my interview, I followed up 5 different times and finally got an answer back a month and a half later. The recruiter missed my initial phone interview. The entire process was very unprofessional and I hope they don't treat other candidates like this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a quick decision   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy. Very chill. Don't overthink. Phone interview first, and then assessment and then group interview (one on one and then 2 on one). Hiring manager and the interviewers (consultants) were very nice and super chill.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school's online job portal. Compass contacted me and we scheduled an interview to take place at my university's career center. I talked about myself with one manager and then about my resume and skills with another. After the interview, I took a timed logic test (2 hours). After this, a hiring decision was sent out about a week later

Interview Questions

• What are some things you would consider if recommending a doctor?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services in January 2014.

Interview

There was initially a logic test to qualify for an interview. Then there is a brief phone interview with a member of talent services. The final round consists of either an in-person interview or via Skype with a member of the operations management team, and usually at least one C-level executive.

Interview Questions

• One year from now how would you determine success at Compass?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I went well! Until I met with higher ups and they couldn't believe how educated I was. I felt like me being an educated African American was an issue for them. They didn't have any African American employees that I could see in the Dallas Office.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to be successful in College and Grad School?   2 Answers

IT Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services in August 2014.

Interview

After a phone screening with HR and a telephone interview with the hiring manager, I was brought in for an in-office interview. The questions were as expected, and I was able to meet several employees including other managers and officers. Before I left the interview, I was told to expect a phone call with an offer and that phone call came the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Initial interview was by telephone with a recruiter. The second interview was two parts, the first with the recruiter and the hiring manager and the second with the company CFO.

Interview Questions

• If you were trapped in an elevator with the CEO what would you do/say to ensure he remembers you?   1 Answer

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Professional Health Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview asked average questions in order to understand whether or not you meet their needs. They really like hiring people with experience in their field. They are also going through a lot of change so the interview process felt that it was longer than usual. Prepare by going through the normal interview questions, such as "Strengths and Weaknesses" and what you can bring to the company.