Compassionate Nursing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Compassionate Nursing Services

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compassionate Nursing Services (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

went in filled out the app got a on the spot interview a few days later i got a call for the orientation went to orientation 2 days later i got a client and started work that night

Interview Questions

• they didn't really ask any we just went over my work history   Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compassionate Nursing Services (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

loved the intervew process. very easy. They were very kind and answered all your questions, They do have a 3 hour orientation but it was super super easy. They go over what there company does and some of the different kind of clients.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the nursing field   1 Answer

Advanced Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compassionate Nursing Services (Maryland Heights, MO).

Interview

Easy, short, went through brief training then met upper management. Hired on the spot started next day. Never checked references. Susie is amazing and kind and really benefits the company. I met office staff, but they never last long. Owner was not helpful in the hiring process and they acts like they don't want to be bothered.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None