Composite Apps Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Composite Apps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Composite Apps (Irvine, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The first step is a series of email interview questions that are relatively easy. The second step is a video interview where the majority of the time is taken by the interviewer to describe the company’s history and what they do. Near the end, one of their development leads joins the call and gives you a full-stack web application to create in 5 to 7 days. The final step is to present your application at a second and final interview.

Interview Questions
  • The hardest part of this interview process is the project and it should be your main focus.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Composite Apps (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed onsite at Irvine office Los Angeles. There are 2 onsite interviews 1st Onsite. The person speaks for about 1 hour telling about history of company and then technical developer joins the interview where he assigns you a web project and promise you to give job if you complete his project within a week. (SCAM Nothing like this really happens I completed the project in less then one week with extra credit section which was mentioned in question) 2nd Onsite: A small demo about your project with minimum of 5 slides. According to the promise made by technical developer a candidate would except offer letter or some technical question on project but they say we will get back to you and no ones get back to you. When you try to follow up no one replies. Total waste of time. If you have interview at this company think twice before moving ahead

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Composite Apps

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Composite Apps

Interview

First initial phone interview lasted over an hour with the interviewer talking for 90% of it describing the company and maybe asked me 2 questions about myself. The 2 on site interviews were more of the same with one other person joining. They've been around for 14 years and seem to talk a big game with emphasis on their big name clients/board members but offer ZERO benefits or 401k and the pay rate is low. Dealbreaker for me. If you're young and new to the industry it may be a good place to gain experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Composite Apps (Irvine, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

1. Questions answer through email 2. 1st onsite interview--questions about techniques and set up the project(A full stack web project according to your techniques skills) 3. 2nd onsite interview--review the project, culture questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Composite Apps

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Composite Apps

Interview

Had a phone interview then an onsite interview. The person who called and interviewed me kept speaking for 95% of the time and did not let me talk about myself or my interests. Another person joined the onsite interview and they try to put you down if you need clarify on their questions. Was extremely bored the entire time the interviewer was rambling on. Does not seem to care about their candidates. They were also looking for a "high-end" administrative assistant, not sure what the connotation behind "high-end" meant. Did not bother to follow up.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Composite Apps (Irvine, CA) in Jan 2015

Interview

They supply questions to determine if you are passionate to learn and interested in development. If they like you, they setup an in-person interview. In this interview, they tell you about some of the projects or proposals they have in the pipeline. They turn it over to you and you make your case. If they think you have enough skills to tread water, they will give you a task. I loved this so much better. I didn't need to memorize puzzles or prove I am some kind of whiz kid in mathematics or algorithms. That stuff is overrated! There are so many other soft skills that make a great developer. Yes, you will need some prerequisite knowledge, but kudos to Composite Apps for allowing someone to prove they can learn--I was a perfect example. The important thing they want to know is: If left to your own devices, can you complete the task well?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Composite Apps

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Composite Apps in Oct 2014

Interview

They made an offer and then just stopped responding when I accepted. Worst experience ever! Be wary of this company!!! Why us? SQL questions. Why this role? Have you used...? What do you read on your free time?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed