CompuSystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CompuSystems Interview Questions

Interviews at CompuSystems

2.2

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuSystems.

Interview

It was Initial Phone HR Interview..just general questions..About the last job, salary expectation commute, visa sponsorship..Said they will give me a call in one week about the next process but finally got a email that they hired someone whose profile matched them..

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuSystems (Downers Grove, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with the recruiter, two engineers, and vice president. It was about 2 hours interview. It was a very friendly conversational experience as they learned about your background, as well as, you learned about their company. They have a written test and also a mini programming test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuSystems (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Talk to the HR first, then 2 department managers which is more technic, followed by a test for sql and unix. If the see you as potential candidate, proceed to see the VP

Junior Web Developer/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuSystems (Broadview, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

If you had a pulse and can say what a website is they will hire you. The interview was too easy and that is a sign that management wants you do too much. I had to ask questions to understand the business and did that for about 1 year. They did a background check and that was extremely simple and seemed like a formality. They never did a drug test which seemed odd to me. The base pay was pretty low but then they increase it the first year and then slightly increase it the second year.

Interview Questions

• What kind of websites have you programmed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuSystems.

Interview

The interview was light and very easy. You really did not have to know anything that a new Web programmer would not know. They make you sign a non-compete agreement to get hired on, but nothing non-standard to sign.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-existent

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuSystems.

Interview

Interview process is fairly simple.

Negotiation

Junior Web Developer/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CompuSystems (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Get an email from HR then sceduled for an onsite interview one with the HR guy and other was technical just ask tepical jsp question and some css question

Interview Questions

• if you are a manager and you have to fire one of two one is your friend and the other is a new guy who would you choose   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuSystems (Lisle, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

In-person interview consisting of:
    1. work experience interview with HR
    2. worksheet with problems related to javascript and CSS
    3. interview with Directory of devleopment

The developers, HR, and the director were all very nice and patient, but the recruiter who advertised this position is a complete idiot. JAVA and JavaSCRIPT are NOT the same things at all. I was given requirements for the job opening consisting of JAVA questions, but upon closer examination, the requirements stated "Java and OTHER SCRIPTING LANGUAGES". Therefore, buzzwords will be buzzwords.

I jumped into a bus with this interview, and I don't doubt the developers were probably confused as to why I didn't know anything.

Otherwise, the interview would have gone easy.

Interview Questions

• Very basic javascript questions (create an associative array, questions related to hoisting, very general concepts) that a javascript programmer would actually know.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CompuSystems in June 2014.

Interview

Three people that I interviewed with. Human Resources - This involved basic career oriented questions. Department Head - This was more of a Character/Technical Interview. Supervisor - This was a Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

• In three years, do you see yourself changing to another department, or taking a job as a manager.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuSystems.

Interview

office interview. manager was nice. We had talk about company and its business. I don't have more to say. I don't have more to say.