Computer Modelling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Modelling

Sort:

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Modelling (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

I was offered an onsite interview opportunity directly at a carrier fair because I had several training courses in CMG before. My experience with CMG was pleasant. No disgusting behaviour questions. Just be honest and straight forward. I might get an offer if I know how to write code.

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Modelling in February 2008.

Interview

Initial Communication - Phone call to set up interview
    Organization and Type - Behavioral interview with 2 others
    Number of Interview - Only 1

People were great and friendly. Was offered a tour before the interview to gain insight to what it would be like to work at the company.

Office was very large, but culture seemed to be very quiet and not as open as others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't do enough in a team project.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Computer Modelling (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

They have a couple of interview sessions, one or two technical, and one behavioral, and one meeting with the head manager.
    The overall process was good. They asked me about my previous background, and the projects that I have done in the university. In the technical interview sessions, they asked me about the capabilities of programming languages, and details of C++, visualization, 3D visualization engines, and this kind of related concepts.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Modelling (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed for 3 positions at the same time, the QA leads were all there and I was interviewed by 5 people in total. Fairly relaxed interview, I was given a coffee before the interview to sip on.

Interview Questions

• I was told to draw on the board my solution if a venue wanted to replace an usher with an application   Answer Question