Comscore Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Comscore

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 183 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comscore (India)

Interview

The hiring process is very systematic and quick. The interviewers are free in speaking and understanding and the questions asked in the interview were quite interesting and had a nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Remote Desktop connection,Linux commands, Cloud computing
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comscore (United States)

Interview

The recruiter asked me about the graduation date, since it was an urgent hire. She also asked me if I could handle the work while I'm still study. No further question because they might not proceed the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comscore (New Delhi) in Aug 2020

Interview

Got a call from consulting company. After shortlisting my resume, there was a Sql test. After that one round of interview where only about case study was asked which was provided to me by the company.

Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comscore (Pune) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick and I got the results soon enough. Final round's results were communicated the very next day. The interviewers were very friendly and made me comfortable. Overall experience was good. Interview process consisted of three rounds: First round: Basic SQL queries on JOINS Second round: Video interview with Pre Recorded questions Third round: Face-to-face interview

Interview Questions
  • Q: How do you approach the solution to a problem outside your skillset? Q: What is the best and the worst thing about working in a team?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Comscore (India)

Interview

first round video call and than with multiple director with some technical as well. technical test and group chat and questions. expectations and experience questions. previous experience and implementation , future plans.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comscore (United States)

Interview

The interview was reschedule a few times due to my busy schedule. I would suggest a time and not hear for days. A few times I would not hear until after the recommended time past. I finally had it when I had a set interview time and the person never called. I wasted my time preparing. If a company can't respect a candidates time then I don't have confidence they would respect their employees.

Interview Questions
  • N/A. I was stood up and our scheduled interview never happened
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Comscore (United States)

Interview

2 rounds:- Overall experience it was worth a try. 1st on-call with HR regarding basic qualifications for the position. 2nd video interview with 4 employees of the company. I didn't get select for the role hence did not go for final round which was supposed to be on-site interview.

Interview Questions
Comscore
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comscore (United States)

Interview

Phone interview and then in person. Nice person on the phone asking "what do I find my weakest points are" and "why do I want to work for this company"

Interview Questions
Comscore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comscore (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and he made me comfortable during the call. He took the interest to share about his personal life and ask about mine. He also provided me with all the details I would require to know about the position I applied for and the company

Interview Questions
  • What kind of situations have you faced in the past and how did you face them
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comscore (New York, NY) in Dec 2019

Interview

they asked me questions about my past experience and now I am filling out this review so that I can see information on Glassdoor. They need competition because this process is annoying and arbitrary.

Interview Questions
  • More information is provided here that is false because this process sucks than actual information?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 183