Comscore Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 194 of over 194 interviews

Employee Referral19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Comscore

Application

I interviewed at Comscore

Interview

Interview was easy. But unpredictable i thought I'm acing in the interview but i didn't get any offer letter. Process was quick but you will have to wait for very long to get interview results.

Interview Questions
  • Some behavioural questions and case studies.
    Answer Question

Comscore

Application

I interviewed at Comscore

Interview

The interview was fine. I simply decided to stay where I am ... out of the cities and close to outdoor activities without driving far (or walking/mtn biking) to get there. Less people... less "crazy" right now.

Interview Questions
  • Basic skill sussing (hard and soft), office/team environment, etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Pānīpat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comscore (Pānīpat) in Nov 2021

Interview

Basic SQL Questions, Python and Data Analysis using MS Excel. 2 Interview rounds on-campus 30 mins each. SQL - Join Queries, Maximum Salary Python - Numpy array manipulation Projects made during degree discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comscore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Comscore in Oct 2021

Interview

Quick phone interview first to gauge interest then scheduled another interview with the training lead and supervisor to go over interview questions and any questions I had. Traditional style interview held over Zoom.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of the most difficult challenges you have had to lead a team through?

Comscore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comscore

Interview

HR will reach out and do a prescreening, giving you the opportunity to make sure the pay, hours, and location are inline with the position you apply for. You are setup with an initial interview with the direct hiring manager for the position, who will ask questions to see if you would be a good fit for the team, if you meet the basic skills and knowledge requirements, etc.

Interview Questions
  • You are setup with an initial interview with the direct hiring manager for the position, who will ask questions to see if you would be a good fit for the team, if you meet the basic skills and knowledge requirements, etc. You will need to be able to speak to how proficient you are in your listed skills. For example how proficient are you with MS Excel? Can you use pivot tables to manipulate data and gain insights? Be prepared to provided examples if possible, they will ask you to describe how you utilized your skill in the past.

Comscore

Application

I interviewed at Comscore

Interview

In person interview consisting of some background questions on experience, a series of technical questions, followed by a short technical challenge of building a small html component with certain styling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comscore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Comscore in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview process went well. Completed initial phone screening with HR then had one-on-one phone interview with hiring manager. This was followed by a panel zoom interview with the hiring manager and two senior managers. For the panel interview I was asked to put together a presentation that was 8-10 minutes in length.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about Comscore and what do you know about the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comscore (Portland, OR) in Feb 2021

Interview

Amazingly smooth process overall. Phone screen with the recruiter, followed by a 30 min call with the director of engineering. If that goes well you take an online assessment and then to the final round if you pass that. The process is very streamlined and the people are very kind and easy to talk to. I didn't get an offer but would absolutely love going through their process again if another opportunity comes up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comscore (Reston, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

HR screen: Asked some behavior questions HM video interviews: Asked me about my past experiences Onsite: 4 one on one interviews. One with hiring manager, asked Excel and python questions, one with a director, asked Excel and SAS questions, one with another director, asked case questions, one with a manager, asked SQL questions

Interview Questions
  • Your biggest strengths and weakness? Excel vlookup and pivot table? What do you dislike about your former company?

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comscore (Portland, OR) in Jan 2021

Interview

Included HR screening, 1 on 1 with the manager, take-home assessment, technical interviews, and group interviews. The technical interviews weren't typical DS&A interviews and covered many different topics. The interviews were pretty challenging to me, but honestly, it was my best interviewing experience. The recruiters I worked with were professional and the team members were kind and helpful during the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 194 Interviews