Comscore Reviews

Found 556 of over 592 reviews

3.5
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on

Offer Negotiations

13d

works at

Capgemini

HCL Technologies Capgemini Tata Consultancy comScore Hi friends, I am in big dilemma, please help,I have 15+ year of exp I have two offer Hcl 39 lakh and one product based organization which is also giving around 35 fixed plus 4 lakh variables. This product based is opening their india office first time and I have been hired as senior lead, HCL is also offering as senior tech manager. I really likes the work in product based one(its in 5g), but problem is its in gurgaon so travel will be more.

5 Comments

Advertising

68.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Comscore~20698
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Overall good

Feb 3, 2022 - Research Associate - Survey Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is quite good. Overall good experience

Cons

Nothing as such. No cons

Comscore Response

We are so happy to hear you enjoy working at Comscore! We hope that you will continue to enjoy and flourish with us.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A real work family

Feb 2, 2022 - Manager, Client Success in Evansville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture creates a place to stay and grow.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report.

Comscore Response

We are so glad you are embracing our culture here at Comscore. Comscore is known for having a strong foundation of teaching and sharing where our employees can expand their experience. We aspire to always be a company where our employees can learn and grow!

3. 1.0

Death Throes

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to work on truly gargantuan, green-field, industry-wide type problems.

Cons

Very poor executive management. The company is micromanaged by a handful of CXOs who are not up to the task. Every last minute decision must be passed up the chain in Excel format for blessing before anything can happen. There's a new CEO every 18 months and thus the company is rudderless in a frothing sea of changes in the ecosystem. There are no guiding principles or vision, so mid-level leaders are left to guess what to do. An on-going, continuous talent drain has left incompetence to rule the day in all areas of the company. There's no drive to get better -- just survive. It's just a matter of time before an upstart comes along and eats Comscore's lunch.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0

Opportunity to learn & grow

Feb 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive environment, wonderful people and collaborative teammates. The industry is always changing so there is always something new to learn which allows for a lot of growth. Encouraged by some of the recent investments and improvements the company has made and feel that we are moving in the right direction for success. This is a great place to be early in your career and for those that stick around it can provide a lot of opportunities.

Cons

Biggest challenge is having the right/enough resources to be successful. People here have big ideas but we don't always have the resources to make those happen.

Comscore Response

Thank you for sharing how supportive we are here at Comscore! We truly believe we have so much to offer and opportunities to learn and grow. Having the right resources is an important part of success we continue to work growing and building in all areas as we continue to achieve and succeed together.

5. 2.0

Messy

May 12, 2022 - Sales Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and benefits for most

Cons

'Old-timers' run the show. Very few processes in place that are adhered to. No training.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Product Analyst

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning curve, company culture and work life balance.

Cons

Compensation is below market standards and career growth is relatively slow.

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our culture and have been able to find a good work life balance while working here--we offer our unlimited FTO in the hopes that all employees can find such a balance. We also appreciate the feedback on compensation. We share these reviews with our leadership so as to try and improve wherever we can.

7. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Product management

May 6, 2022 - Associate Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Unlimited paid time off

Cons

Slow growth HR doesn’t value employees

Comscore Response

Thank you for being part of our great team. We work hard to create a flexible environment where everyone can feel welcome and bring their best to the table. We're so disappointed to hear that your experience is that HR doesn't value employees - that is 100% the opposite of how we feel and want you to feel. We hope you will reach out to the Chief People Officer to share your experience and concerns directly so that we may address them.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Poor leadership

Dec 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Robust raw data assets - A few really talented people left in meaningful roles - Decent work-life balance - Good healthcare -Great vacation benefits

Cons

- Leadership is comprised of stale rentrak execs who promote one another into positions they are unqualified for. No fresh thinking. - Huge retention issues dating back several years. Employees are treated as expendable cogs that can be used and replaced. - Lack of focus - leadership unwilling to make tough strategic decisions about the direction of the company. Company continues chasing every possible dollar of revenue and unsuccessfully attempting to compete in too many aspects of the ecosystem. - Women in my department continually given major additional responsibility (in the form of rolling entire full time jobs under them when someone would leave) without promotion or pay increases. - Lack of resources to accomplish anything meaningful, which became exhausting - Sales and client success teams primarily comprised of "C Players" who are unmotivated and push pieces of their core responsibilities onto other departments. (Didn't used to be that way but recent management has allowed this to continue as part of the culture and even encouraged it to some degree) - Overly commercial-led culture where sales team (or whoever yells the loudest) has far too much impact on what gets built when without an understanding of the bigger picture - Abismal 401k benefits...still

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good work life balance but pay is lagging

Apr 26, 2022 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, friendly co workers

Cons

Pay is seemingly below market

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our culture as well as your fellow Comscorians. We also appreciate the feedback on compensation, as well. We share these reviews with our leadership so as to try and improve wherever we can.

10. 4.0

Great company

Mar 22, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Life balance Innovative technologies Great internal teams to learn from Opportunities to develop skills Good management opps

Cons

Lack of upward mobility None other

Comscore Response

We're glad to hear you have had such a positive overall experience with Comscore! We understand that some teams do not have as much upward mobility, but we encourage employees to look for opportunities in other areas of the company as well.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 556 Reviews

Comscore Reviews FAQs

Comscore has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 592 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Comscore to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Comscore employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Comscore. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

63% of Comscore employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Comscore 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Comscore to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Comscore Job Seekers