Comtec Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comtec Europe Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comtec Europe

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comtec Europe.

Interview

After receiving my CV I had two follow up interviews. The first was a non-technical interview which went through my qualifications, questions about my motivation and about the company. The second was a technical interview, went through my previous experience and was set a small programming task in SQL. The staff were very friendly and easy to talk to on both occasions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Comtec? What do you know about us? and SQL query questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cwmbran, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comtec Europe (Cwmbran, Wales (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

There are 3 interviews in total. The first one is an online test that asks you questions about .NET, SQL , HTML etc. It's pretty hard but you don't need high score, low score will do. The second interview is a more informal face to face interview. The third interview is a hands on technical programming challenge.

Interview Questions

• You need to be able to use the internet and figure out solution for the programming test. So it should not be too bad if you know how to develop.   Answer Question