Con Edison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Con Edison Interview Questions

Interviews at Con Edison

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview

3 interviews in which each time the panel asked different questions about your experience and scenarios you faced at other companies. Everyone on the panel asked different questions. Very interesting different from the usual interview

Senior Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

Had a call with HR that went well. Then had one of the genuinely worst interviews I have ever had with the hiring manager on the team. She was absolutely disinterested in me and ended the interview in 12 minutes despite the fact that I got her technical questions right and was a good fit for the role. She was impolite and didnt even give me a chance to ask questions at the end. I removed myself from consideration shortly after this call because of how disappointed I was in this experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview

Interview process was very friendly. They made the process comfortable and the questions were not that hard. Just make sure you know at least few things about the company. Had a routine behavioral questions but the answers should be obvious.

Interview Questions

• If your co-worker took the company laptop which is banned to take outside of the company, what would you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview

Phone call interview. Basically asked questions about the company and about yourself to see if you meet company rules they live by and they ask you questions about your resume and look for leadership skills.

GOLD Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview

I went to the career fair on campus, and have a short talk with the employer. After describing my research experience, I was recommended the Gold Associate program, and was asked to apply online if interested.

Systems Specialist Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume on their career page. My interview was a group interview. The interview attendees were human resources and the hiring manager and another systems or application manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Not sure how the testing is done because I am yet to do it. I just needed to fill out this questionnaire in order to read the comments. I would just like to read the other reviews, that’s all.

Engineering Aide Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview

Interview with manager and engineer at the location where they reviewed the resume and asked personality and integrity questions. Asked about previous experience and comfort with working in such environments.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a colleague told you they were taking home a company laptop for personal use?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY).

Interview

Got an email from an engineer few days after applying online through college/ university. Interviewed in person at the Con Ed office. The interview lasted 45 minutes to an hour long

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Con Edison?
      If you saw your classmate bring food/water into a chemistry laboratory, what would you say?
      Describe a time when you undertook a leadership position   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Interview

Long and tedious almost 3 months waiting period. Multiple tests were done and the interviewer even said that they are looking primarily for an internal candidate and not much interested in external candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer