Con Edison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2018

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very well organized and it went very well. The interviewers were challenging and were easy to connect with.

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I got the interview through a recruiting firm. I ended up meeting with a couple of managers that was not that technical but they did explain what they needed. I beleive their trust was in the recruiting firm that gave me the technical interview. SInce the trust was placed within the recruiting firm I believe it was more based on personal character. They were looking for a person that could communicate with them and get things done with little input from them.

Interview Questions

• The questions pertain how I would deal with working with others and management mostly and less about daily duties.   Answer Question

Operating Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

2 Hour interview via skype-- But I was in Colorado. 2 parts-- Overall summary of my personal history and their interests as a company. Second more focused based questions on leadership.

Interview Questions

• What would your peers/managers above you say was your worst habit on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. They asked about my resume and why I wanted to work with ConEd. For the intern position there really weren't any technical questions. They focused a lot on the resume stuff and if you have experience with AutoCAD.

Interview Questions

• The one question I remember is if I saw a fellow employee take a laptop home with them what would I do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay is set by college credits earned

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview

Behavioral questions, tell me about a time you worked under the pressure and would you telll you manager if you see someone stilling a computer from company and would you talk to him again?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone call to screen applicant qualifications and then an in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

I applied online on their site for an intern position in the Accounts Department. I got a call in about 3 weeks after applying online, and was scheduled for an interview. I thought I would be interviewed by someone from the HR, but was directly interviewed by the Head of the Accounts Department. The manager was really good, asked general questions, like why would I like to work for ConEd, what do I know about the company. Nothing difficult.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult per say, but I would say they wanted to see you as a team player. So they did ask me example or two where I did show leadership qualities and also worked as a team player.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was an intern, so I didn't negotiate or anything, but they pay was pretty good, for someone as a Freshman.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview first. Called back for in person interview the next day. It was a group interview, but do not be intimidated because everyone is very nice. Just be yourself and know some company background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Con Edison in October 2015.

Interview

Sat down one on one with an alumni of my school. The first interview was purely behavioral questions. The interviewer allowed me to recollect my thoughts before I had to give an answer. The interviewer jotted down all of my responses. The interviewer was very personable and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Con Edison? And other leadership position questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Con Edison (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a HR recruiter via email and setup a phone interview. The phone interview was with the department supervisor. Overall there were the basic questions, "Tell me a time where you demonstrated leadership?", etc... After about a month I was called in for a drug test and a few weeks attended orientation.