Concentra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 22, 2017

2.5

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Pretty easy, Only thing is that they don't ask you anything to do with Xray, more on Customer service and how you would handle certain situation at work. You get interviewed by the COD and the MCOD (Doctor)

Interview Questions

• Customer service and how you would handle certain situation at work.   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was almost 45 minutes late. I spent most of my interview sitting at the front desk while the manager was next to me taking phone calls and greeting patients, meaning we did not get to talk much. Had I been able to talk to her durring this time, I would not have accepted the job because of her condescending nature.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer or patient?   Answer Question

Cash Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

It was a short interview and they didn't ask many questions. They described the job details and went over the company benefits that are offered to full time employees. The interview was with about four different managers for the office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. She said she'd pass on my information to the hiring manager who may contact me if he's interested. I was then contacted by the hiring manager a week later to set up an in-person interview for the next day. The interview itself was conducted by the Operations Director and the Center Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made a good offer which I accepted without negotiating.

Center Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concentra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

At Concentra you have panel interviews. You will interview with an area operations manager. Then the Director of operations. You will also interview with whichever center you will be working for there medical director or the area medical director.

Interview Questions

• How would you build a team that isn't current working well together?   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra (Miami, FL).

Interview

No different than other interviews. Questions were not hard for a management level position. Basic history, education, training and experience information. Review your resume and remain consistent with what's documented.

Payment Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Interviewed once, was hired as a temp. Took over a year to get permanent position. The interview was easy. Also took a typing test to make sure the typing speed is fast and accurate.

Healthcare Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Two telephone interviews with a recruiter then a director, then an in-person 3 person panel interview. All this occurred after applying online. Offer came a few weeks later. The salary was not bad, benefits average/little high for insurance but I declined because travel for the position became a factor and I have no interest in traveling for business. I wish they would've indicated that from the beginning in the job description and/or interview because I feel like we all wasted time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Great interview, standard questions. Really felt like the manager was paying attention to what I was saying. I got called for an interview, and was able to work around my schedule to get in.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Took one week from applying online to having an in person interview with manager. First, had a phone interview with HR and then manager. The in person interview consisted of a group Interview with manager, MD and center director of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Standard background questions, questions regarding skills and abilities   Answer Question