Concentra Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

In Person10%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Unprofessional and too much time spent on insignificant things. It would have been better to have more one on one than panel interviews so that you could get to know them

Interview Questions
  • Why this job would fit
    1 Answer

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

The interview is laid back and standard. The people are very nice and pleasant. It is a low stress interview. Everyone seem pretty helpful to answer your questions. They are professional and respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

39.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Concentra~4169
Join the conversation on

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Laid back. Asked about Allscripts. Two interview processes. Two doctors interview you. And then interview with regional manager. Two initial doctors were very friendly. Regional medical director was scary but I ended up getting the job so it worked out either way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentra in Jan 2022

Interview

Very short. Not thorough at all. Seemed liked the interviewer just wanted to get through the interview and go on with her day. It felt rushed and I was not able to get a real feel of the company nor was she able to get an idea of me.

Interview Questions
  • What caught my interest in their company.

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Interview was relaxed the two men I spoke with were nice and welcoming I’m just waiting to hear back as they did express it would be a 2-3 week time frame for hiring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

I got a Phone interview first then in person interview at the clinic. We walked through the clinic to get acquainted. I received a call back with an offer within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to handle the caseload? What continued education are you interested in?

Concentra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Very friendly staff that made the interviewing process comfortable and set my mind at ease. They asked important questions and made sure I knew all of the tasks I’d be required to do before I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Pretty standard Behaviorial based interview. Tell me about a time when this happened. What was the situation, what did you do, what was the outcome etc. Did you learn anything. Would you do it differently now.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you provided exceptional customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I interviewed at Concentra (Valencia, CA)

Interview

Phone Interview - pretty quick they just asked me where I would be willing to float and prior experience as a student. We also talked about pay and scheduling. I talked to the director of southern california.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Pretty easy but took a while before someone got back to me. Scheduling was easy and appointment times were flexible. They were communicative and very open about the job and why they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews

Concentra Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Concentra as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.46 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Center Operations Director and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Referral Coordinator and Front Desk Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Concentra takes an average of 16 days when considering 161 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Referral Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Center Operations Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Concentra according to 161 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.96%