Concentra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2018

2.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Took one week from applying online to having an in person interview with manager. First, had a phone interview with HR and then manager. The in person interview consisted of a group Interview with manager, MD and center director of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Standard background questions, questions regarding skills and abilities   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Addison, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied for Java Developer position by the end of Jan 2009 and I got an email from the Application Development manager for scheduling an initial Phone screening. The phone interview was done by a panel of 3 members. After a week, I got another email saying that they have to wait for another 3 weeks before a decision is made. Within 1 hr I got another email saying asking me to come for on site interview.
    I was bit confused about whats going on but still went for on site interview which was held a week later.

It was a panel interview. A week after the on site interview, I was called again by the project manager. He said he is really happy with my performance and wanted to bring me in. He asked me to come for another personal interview. I went in for another personal interview and it was also a panel interview.

After that I dint hear back from them. When I followed up they said the position is filled.

So I had 1 telephone interview and 2 on site interviews. All were technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult but still I will post the questions they asked.
      What is serialization of objects?   Answer Question
    • Where do we use private constructors   1 Answer
    • Can we use more than 1 struts config.xml file ?   1 Answer
    • There was also questions on stored procedures, In/Out parameters,DDL and DML commands, Difference between drop and delete tables and a few questions on my previous projects.   Answer Question

Staff Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentra (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very laid back but thorough. We initially spoke on the phone and covered the basic "getting to know you questions". The second portion of the interview was in person and ended with a tour of one of the clinics and meeting some of the therapist who already worked for the company.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer patient case scenarios
      If they ask if you are willing to stay late or flex your schedule if needed to accommodate a patient, the answer is always yes!   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I expected to make, they made an offer, I said, I'll accept no less than this, and I got it.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concentra (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Interviewed 4 separate times and never got hired.

Clinic Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Panel Interview with clinic director, therapy director, sales director. Phone interview initially, then phone interview with Area Director, final phase is panel interview. Offer was extended a week after last interview. Required background and drug screen.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentra (Addison, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Referred internally
    No phone screen
    Directly called for face to face interview

Interviewed by dev manager and two developers

Basic .net questions
    diff between interface and abstract class
    Difference between asp.net and classic asp
    Global.asx

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Waco, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through 2 interviews with a panel of 3 interviewers. The initial interview went very smoothly and normally. There were no out of the park questions, or anything really unexpected. It was fun interviewing with 3 people at once, rather than having to go through 3 of the exact same interviews. The second, follow up interview was just to confirm my interest and extend me an offer with a chance to ask any remaining questions. They worked with me on salary and other compensation methods. Very pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions, none of that "fuzz on tennis ball" stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very civil and open. They tried their best to be fair and I did too. We worked well to expand the pie for everyone.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a fairly easy process, typically situational interview, more personal he was looking to see how you would interact with him. We're you using elevated word and did you know you previous experience precisely. He was also looking at body language and posture. He was engaging and asking questions about you personal life pretty casual conversation very down to earth interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How much interaction face to face have you had in sales?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentra (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

n/a

Interview Questions

• • What knowledge and skills do you have that can be transferred?   Answer Question

Cash Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

It was a short interview and they didn't ask many questions. They described the job details and went over the company benefits that are offered to full time employees. The interview was with about four different managers for the office.