Concentra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 7, 2017

2.5

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra (Miami, FL).

Interview

No different than other interviews. Questions were not hard for a management level position. Basic history, education, training and experience information. Review your resume and remain consistent with what's documented.

Payment Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Interviewed once, was hired as a temp. Took over a year to get permanent position. The interview was easy. Also took a typing test to make sure the typing speed is fast and accurate.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Great interview, standard questions. Really felt like the manager was paying attention to what I was saying. I got called for an interview, and was able to work around my schedule to get in.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Took one week from applying online to having an in person interview with manager. First, had a phone interview with HR and then manager. The in person interview consisted of a group Interview with manager, MD and center director of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Standard background questions, questions regarding skills and abilities   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Bingham Farms, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume & applied online. I got invited to a Concentra job fair, a recruiter called w/an offer w/in 3 hours. After accepting the offer the process takes 3 weeks for Rad Tech.

Interview Questions

• You will be working in a variety of roles other than that of which you applied. Are you willing to do so?   Answer Question
    • What was your favorite job and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentra (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Monday, called in for interview on a Tuesday, interviewed on Wednesday, got offer on Friday. The hiring manager was very nice and explained the position to me. The online listing said it was full time but it was actually part-time/PRN.

Interview Questions

• What is a typical day look like for you? How do you deal with a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra (Baltimore, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Horrible manager is really rude nasty to staff she curses she didn't think twice about doing it while she was interviewing she talked about everything but work related things she asked to many personal questions

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentra (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Informal and quick; Started with a phone call, followed by resume and credentials verification. And finally with a one on one at the center I was applying. I was immediately told, that could advance quickly by my Area leader, due to my experience and knowledge base. I have already been put in a promotional role and I just completed my 90 day probation period. So talent is recognized and rewarded.

Interview Questions

• How much was i asking for and how soon I could start.   1 Answer

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra (Addison, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I contacted an HR representative directly about the position posted on Linked-in. She was very friendly and setup a call to talk about my experience and the company. During the call I was able to learn about the company history, mission, and purpose. She said she would forward my information to the hiring manager for a possible phone interview.

She quickly got back to me and was accommodating in scheduling a phone interview with the hiring manager. I spoke to the manager for about 30 minutes on a Friday morning and it went well. He was friendly and we got along well. He was interested in my experience and also conveyed the responsibilities of the job.

They brought me in for the in person interview on Monday. This interview went exceptionally well. I met with the manager and another network engineer. Both were very friendly and asked for specifics about my experience. It was a very comfortable interview.

On Wednesday, I received a call from HR with a verbal offer and then a written offer was emailed to me a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with "x". X being equipment or protocols from my resume and/or their environment.   1 Answer

Regrettably, we were unable to agree on salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

You have a phone interview with a automated service which did not go smoothly. It took 3 tries to complete this portion. Finally after waiting over a week a rejection email.