Concentra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concentra Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2018

2.5

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentra in May 2018.

Interview

HR rep was very friendly, communication was timely. I withdrew from the process during the phone screen, when I was given the pay range. It was about $30k below market rates at the max they would offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me a bit of information about your background and history.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentra in January 2018.

Interview

SQL Exam and Analytical exam with not much instructions at all. The interview was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• The background and experience in depth   1 Answer

Front Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentra (Lanham, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on the MWE website was contacted by via email to complete application online shortly after that I was contacted by the COD to come in for an interview , at my interview it was pleasant and informative Tamika Campbell and Kay Conway were very nice , later that same day I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Pretty easy, Only thing is that they don't ask you anything to do with Xray, more on Customer service and how you would handle certain situation at work. You get interviewed by the COD and the MCOD (Doctor)

Interview Questions

• Customer service and how you would handle certain situation at work.   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentra (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was almost 45 minutes late. I spent most of my interview sitting at the front desk while the manager was next to me taking phone calls and greeting patients, meaning we did not get to talk much. Had I been able to talk to her durring this time, I would not have accepted the job because of her condescending nature.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer or patient?   Answer Question

Cash Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

It was a short interview and they didn't ask many questions. They described the job details and went over the company benefits that are offered to full time employees. The interview was with about four different managers for the office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter for a phone screening. She said she'd pass on my information to the hiring manager who may contact me if he's interested. I was then contacted by the hiring manager a week later to set up an in-person interview for the next day. The interview itself was conducted by the Operations Director and the Center Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made a good offer which I accepted without negotiating.

Center Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concentra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

At Concentra you have panel interviews. You will interview with an area operations manager. Then the Director of operations. You will also interview with whichever center you will be working for there medical director or the area medical director.

Interview Questions

• How would you build a team that isn't current working well together?   1 Answer

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra (Miami, FL).

Interview

No different than other interviews. Questions were not hard for a management level position. Basic history, education, training and experience information. Review your resume and remain consistent with what's documented.

Payment Poster Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Interviewed once, was hired as a temp. Took over a year to get permanent position. The interview was easy. Also took a typing test to make sure the typing speed is fast and accurate.