Concentra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concentra Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentra

2.5

Provider Interview

Interview

Calm and laid back. Interviewer and staff were welcoming. The process was short and I was given a walk through to gain a understanding of how the provider works in conjunction with the PT and specialist

Cod Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentra (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2019.

Interview

Friendly initial phone interview with typical questions. Asked to describe previous management or supervisor roles and responsibilities as well as roles and "titles" of those who reported to me. Also asked about accomplishments I was most proud of pertaining to my career thus far, whether it be scholastic or professional.

Executive Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Applied online, then received a call from a recruiter in TX for a phone screening interview. She let me know about the job and said the pay would be base $45K plus commission. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager. After that I had an in-person interview with the hiring manager and two other. Lastly, I had a fourth interview with the Regional Manager. I was told I would be getting a call to schedule my 5th and final interview, but then received a generic e-mail from the recruiter in TX saying "thank you for applying but we've decided to move forward with other candidates..." It was weird because I had just finished the interview with the regional manager and she's the one who told me I'd be moving on to a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff. Why are you the best candidate? Do you have experience working with a quota? How many times would you call a client before giving up on them because they don't respond?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Easy Interview Process. Started with phone screening. Next steps were in person interview with Sales Manager then Regional Sales Manager. Process was quick. I believe interview process was standard for similar jobs.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you overcame?   1 Answer

Interview

very relaxed interview for a professional place. Very welcoming and they definitely want to hire the best person. They ask typical interview questions such as previous experiences at other jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would be something you could change in our organization to make it better   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager, then medical director/team. Questions about personal experiences, motivations. Mostly information about the position which lasted about 40 minutes. Great benefits mentioned including 3 week paid vacation plus CME time off which is 5 days!

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentra in January 2019.

Interview

It was an extended phone interview which was better than in person but it lasted a long time with lots of questions. A lot of information about the company was given but can’t say it was all truthful. Many situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a patient was upset and what you did to remedy the situation?   Answer Question

Cash Posting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied for the job, got an email from the manager of the department a few days later to come in and interview. This was honestly the worst interview I've ever experienced. First, the manager gave me the address where to go but there are multiple different Concentra departments in different buildings so I had to go to each separate one till someone finally directed me to the right one, the manager didn't include that in her email as to which building it was. I finally get there (right on time) I'm greeted and checked in and told to wait, well I ended up waiting 20 minutes because the manager was still at lunch during the time SHE scheduled my interview. I was finally greeted by her and taken into a room with three other people who work in the department, the entire interview literally lasted less than 5 minutes. They didn't ask me any behavior type questions or personality questions, literally all they asked was 1." Why are you looking for a new job?" and 2. " Do you have experience with Excel?" THAT'S LITERALLY IT, after I was done answering they said "Thanks, that's all we need". I drove nearly 40 minutes in traffic in 100+ degree heat all for two questions that could've have been asked over the phone or by email.

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentra in May 2018.

Interview

HR rep was very friendly, communication was timely. I withdrew from the process during the phone screen, when I was given the pay range. It was about $30k below market rates at the max they would offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me a bit of information about your background and history.   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentra (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Application competed online via their website. One week later, I received an email from Corporate Recruiter to set up a time to speak with her. The same week , I spoke with Recruiter that was about 45 min. Afterwards, she was going to recommend me speak with the Hiring Manager who unfortunately going out of town and would not be back until the following week. A second interview was set up with Director of Clinics and Therapy the next week. The third week I had the opportunity to interview with Hiring Manager and VP of Sales. Unfortunately, the position went to a candidate that was referred by a Senior Executive.