Concentra Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 140 of over 140 interviews

In Person9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Met with Clinic Medical Director and the Director of Medical Operations in the main clinic in Atlanta. Comfortable atmosphere. Interviewers were courteous and professional. I had a tour of the clinic. Met several of the key support staff, was given a brief overview of the processes and expectations of my position. I was briefed on the schedules and benefits of the position: Paid time off, insurance, Continuing Medical Education time off / reimbursement.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult patient? Why did you choose Concentra?
    Answer Question

Concentra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day to set up an interview. Interview was about 2 hours in total interviewing with various leadership, was offered the job same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Basic personality questions. How do you respond to conflict? When is the last time you were upset? What are your weaknesses? What are your strengths? Tell me about yourself? What do you do for fun?

Interview Questions
  • What will yours last supervisor say of you?

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

good, zoom kind of interviewing still seems strange but the process was fine. Company seems to have a patient driven focus . and I have to add 30 words so please excuse this sentance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Great- thorough and insightful to the job description. Asked a lot about my strengths and what I had to offer. I interviewed a few times with a few different people and all were great

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

Great interview. Just be yourself. Read over your resume and be comfortable to answer questions about it. They want someone long term. They want someone with flexible schedule and reliable transportation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

It was really fast, they got an engineer to interview me, he asked some questions and was clear about what they were looking for for the position. They first contact was good also.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentra (Sacramento, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was contacted via email to schedule a Zoom interview. Interview began on time and the person conducting the interview was very personable and nice. There were No hard questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult patient?

Concentra

Application

I interviewed at Concentra

Interview

The interview was Pretty straightforward, very nice staff, the hiring manager was very nice & explained everything with great details. She explained the position to me and what will be expected. I was welcomed there and they made sure I felt comfortable with all the circumstances surrounding COVID

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Concentra (Denver, CO) in Sep 2020

Interview

It started with Indeed Virtual Hiring Event with Concentra and spoke with a recruiter via Zoom. I haven't heard much since, but overall it was a pretty good experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Interviews