Concurrent Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pleasant interview process with professional and engaging staff. They are aware of the criticism mentioned in some of the reviews and are trying to build a more modern and dynamic software development team in Midtown.

Interview Questions

• To contrast and list differences between programming languages that were listed on my CV.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer (Duluth, GA).

Interview

I attended in career fair at my university's campus. Dropped resume and recruiter called and set up a campus interview. Then, about a week later, I was invited to site interview at Duluth. The Interview process took about 4 hours. Meet the hiring manager, had an face to face interview with the team lead, and 2 other engineers in the group. Most question were very easy or average about C and Java language. Some question about networking program or multi threads.

Negotiation

No, I did not.

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews.... 4 to be exact, then a face to face meeting. A day or two later HR presents off.... The background check and drug screen. Process was smooth. It took longer than normal because they were in the process of opening the Atlantic station branch. Process was easy and friendly

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer.

Interview

Meet with four different people was not bad. They did not ask anything technical. It was more of a meet and greet. It may of been already understood that I was going to get the job as it was an employee referral.

IT Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Met a rep at a job fair and had a pretty quick interview process. One phone interview with basic tech questions and background about me. Then an in-person interview where I met a few employees. The in-person interview was non-technical. Offer came in day after in-person interview. After that HR negotiated Salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Typical hiring process - nothing spectacular; phone screen first by an HR person to see interest. Set up a simple phone screen with hiring manager. Simple phone interview.

This was followed by multiple onsite interviews in one day. Includes talking to manager; HR; architects and possibly the CTO (not a useful title for that person but he was nice).

Negotiation

HR is not very flexible

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer (Duluth, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

recruiter called and set me up to talk to H.R then manager, 2 senior engineers after that straight to architect then VP. The entire process lasted for 1 week. The company does not believe in research for research position so it is looking for someone that already either have been working on the problem or close enough to the product that they are trying to build/maintain.

Interview Questions

• very easy questions and no coding questions. why did I leave my previous company? Am I interested and excited about the job? few threading and linux questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer in February 2012.

Interview

easy, no surprises. the question was related to the previous work experience mainly what is in the resume. The outcome was very easy interview with design question answered. The interviewer also asks some questions on how to solve his current problem, which led to discussion on how to solve the problem.

QA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concurrent Computer (Duluth, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview only consisted of behavioral questions and a review of my resume. The interviewer is no longer at the company though.

The company is really nice and the work atmosphere is congenial as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you think has been your greatest achievement?   1 Answer