Condeco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Condeco Interview Questions

Interviews at Condeco

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Condeco.

Interview

Engaged first with recruiter, technically qualified there. First point of contact was the hiring manager over the phone, very engaging, evaluating more for cultural and chemistry fit than technical expertise.

Went into the office, met with peers as well as hiring manager, was given a brief (12 question IIRC) written test to demonstrate problem-solving ability and technical competence.

Follow-up interview with CEO, top-quality guy, again obviously evaluating "fit" as well as overall competence.

I enjoyed the process and felt, as a former director-level hiring manager, that it demonstrated thorough evaluation and vetting. I made my decision to join during the process - an interview should always be a two-way evaluation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair offer, flexible, good benefits.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Condeco (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The process starts with an online test followed by HR discussion. Then you have One Technical Round, One Managerial Round, One Release Engineer Round and one Last round with their Delivery Head. They focus more on communication and diversified knowledge. The process is quite slow as it took approximately more than two weeks to get a final response from the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condeco (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes early and was taken to the conference room where I met with the project team. I met with a total of 4 individuals from Technical Consultant and Project Managers, Head of Professional services

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condeco.

Interview

Applied on line. The hiring manager (located in France) got back to me very quickly. We had an excellent conversation and he wanted to move the process along as he mentioned that they need to fill this position "yesterday". Next was a call from the HR Director (located in the UK). Again, excellent conversation and he too said this was a fit. He scheduled me for an interview with the PM team in New York City. This was not so much fun. The office was glum and quiet. The three people who interviewed me did not smile, looked like they had not slept in weeks and generally were dismissive of my accomplishments and experience. They want project managers to manage 15-20 projects simultaneously. These are short, fairly simple and cookie-cutter projects of limited complexity. If your background does not have that experience, they look down on it and you. They don't care if you managed 10 projects at the same time or single complex ones with massive budget that affect a company's stock price, or a combination-they actually look down their noses on that. You have to show them you managed 15-20 small projects your entire career or they won't consider you worthy of being with them. Never mind what the hiring manager said or what the HR Director said. This is incredible. Never had this happen before. I got the rejection form letter email the next day. They are obviously looking for robots and not professional PM's so unless you have managed 15-20 projects simultaneously and enjoy not sleeping, this is a place you should avoid. You should also read the reviews to see what the culture is like at this company.

Interview Questions

• We manage 20 projects simultaneously. How many projects have you managed simultaneously?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condeco (New York, NY).

Interview

Walk in, spoke to another sales associate, then with CEO directly. There does not seem to be any HR at this organization which is why the structure of the interview was missing

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Condeco.

Interview

They will take your interivew, even might select you but the HR team will not share your status for 3-4 weeks and will suddenly reject you without giving any reason. If you follow up they will not even respond.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Condeco (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone Screening - > Resume Screening By manager 1:1 -> Communication Skills , Phone call with UK team -> 1:1 with senior Manager -> salary discussion

Good process , Helping Staff

Major Technical Round will be with Manager + Team Lead face to face . they will ask general questions from your Resume and ask technical questions on the basis of you knowledge

Interview Questions

• 1) Will ask you to define you current product and process in detail and then ask question on the basis what you are doing now   1 Answer
    • Questions are focused on , SQL, IIS Server and ASP.net   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Condeco (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Informal interview process. Initial interview was a casual chat format, discussing experience and background in reference to CV. Second interview was task based testing competency, again took an informal tone.

Very friendly and open style, made you feel very comfortable and easy to discuss the role and your previous experience. This recruitment style sold the company in a positive, relaxed and friendly place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condeco (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

First On Line Test then i go there for Face 2 Face.Then they not tell about my interview result.I call and mail to HR.and i am not getting any response from HR Team.

Interview Questions

• Put the Question according to the Resume and Technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Condeco (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I got call from HR for interview and gave online technical test first. After that there were 3 technical interviews on different weekdays. After that i was told that you are selected and they asked me for my previous salary slips and asked me to wait for some time so that they could prepare offer letter.

But after some time they told that they can not give expected package. I was shocked to see such pathetic behavior. This was the first time i saw this stupid attitude from any company HR. Why did they call for interview if they can't even offer expected package, even after little negotiation. Company HR are very unprofessional. They wasted my 2 week days completely. Interviews were for 1 hour but waiting time was for 3-4 hours. And then this happened.

I would say that if you want to hire Microsoft certified professionals then you should have the guts to pay the amount also. Else don't waste their time and yours also. I would advise any talented candidates to stay away from wasting time on this company.

Interview Questions

• It was about mostly C#, OOPS, Web API, Authentication, sql server, Caching etc   Answer Question